PDA

View Full Version : For DonG

fatboy
02-14-2006, 07:18 PM
Here ya go Don, you wanted em, you got em

fishingpox
02-14-2006, 07:27 PM
Big J that is one nice boat. I wished I had one setting in the driveway for Valentines Day.

Barnacle Bill
02-14-2006, 07:35 PM
One beautiful boat. Why are you worried about the motor? I've never head anything but good about those 4 stroke Yammies. If you still have any apprehensions, check with these guys http://forums.iboats.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi
Maybe they can give you a heads up on any potential problem.

Trialblazer
02-14-2006, 08:19 PM
Fatboy

To reduce your fears be sure to buy good insurance for your boat, a lot of boat owners do not relize boat insurance covers wiped out engines and lower unit problems. And what a great loking boat, looking foward to seeing it rigged.

Later
Trialblazer

crappie fisher
02-14-2006, 09:01 PM
Nice boat fatboy.I think I would like to have a boat like that but I would want to fish out of one first just to make sure :D . Just picking at ya that does look like anice boat congrads.

Don G
02-15-2006, 06:06 AM
Here ya go Don, you wanted em, you got em

Great looking boat J...May I reserve a seat for a couple of trips at the Crappie Camp? Is the floor hatch for more storage or just access for wiring and such? And also the storage under the bow is a plus....

anchorpuller
02-15-2006, 07:30 AM
Man..what a nice boat! No wonder yer into the "boo". You got a boat to haul it anywhere ya want it!

Hope you enjoy it and put a lot of slime all over it catchin'!
(course, I'm sure it helps to have a good pressure washer fella handy for the clean up!);)