Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Big Tourneys in Ohio?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Big Tourneys in Ohio?

I was wondering if there were any bigtime tourneys in Ohio. I read some on Crappie USA, at St. Marys and then NY, In, and IL. Entry is cheap, pot is OK, but I am not a memeber yet so thats hard enter w/o a membership. Any suggestions?

Post Thanks / Like

crapman
    did you check out my eastern buckeye club above. we are by no means a bigtime circuit but with only $30 a team and the additional $100 prize from BnM Poles we should have some nice 1st place pots. If 10 boats enter, the winning team would receive $250.00. not bad for a day of crappie fishing in our area.
    Tim
    Eastern Buckeye Crappie Club
    Ohio State Board moderator
    www.easternbuckeyecrappieclub.com
    or [email protected]
    NAFC Life Member

Post Thanks / Like

awesome, I caught the site when I was surfing, but with so many sites and so little time I only browse and dont get to into them. Now I will definataly check it out. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

CUSA and Buckeye Crappie Challenge have tournaments here. You're right, entries, plus membership fees can get expensive. - Roberta
    "Anglers are born honest,
    but they get over it." - Ed Zern

Post Thanks / Like

Default Buckeye Crappie Challenge

Hello. THe Buckeye Crappie Challenge schedule is out and you can view it on the web at www.buckeyecrappiechallenge.com

We do have a $20 membership fee per man. This goes to the Classic pot. Each tournament is $75 per team. We pay back 80% that day and the remaining 20% goes to the Classic pot. Every dollar taken in from the anglers goes back to the anglers. Great group of folks that fish the trail too.

Thanks,
    Russ