Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Members call for Rayburn Crappie club

Post Thanks / Like

Default Members call for Rayburn area Crappie club

This is a call for anyone interested in starting a crappie club in the Sam Rayburn lake area.
    If we can get 12 people willing to be members and join ACA we can go the the next step in forming a club. I have been in touch with ACA and have some info from them. Several other clubs in Texas have offered to assist in what we need to do to get this off the drawing board and into reality.

If we all could post our personal e-mails I will make a distribution list and when we hit the minimum of 12 members I will send out messages to all so we can decide where to go from there.

I know this is a call for an official club but if we do not get 12 members we can at least have an unofficial club and just get together to have some fishing time as a group for braggin rights.
    THanks
    Kenny
    [email protected]
    Last edited by kmatcek; 02-14-2006 at 06:16 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Kenny

I believe you already have my email address since you have sent me emails about the club.
    But, if you need it again it is:
    [email protected]
    Thanks for all of your work in trying to get the club started. Hopefully, we will have enough interest to get it cranked up.

Post Thanks / Like

Keep on Kennie. It may take a while but when word gets out it will travel fast.
    We had our best turn out yet at our Feb tournament (12) teams. We are thinking our March event will be even bigger. Maybe you could post some info about your club at different marinas. Not all crappie anglers have internet access.

Good Luck
    Jigster

Post Thanks / Like

We have 5 responses so far. I am feeling good about this club coming together. I will make up some fliers and start getting the word out locally besides using the internet. I am guilty of thinking that in this day and age everyone had the internet but that is not true. I will have to think how to handle the response to a flier, my home phone is usally busy I have teenager girls that stay on it from the time they get home till they go to bed. I have to make it as easy as possible for possible members.
    Just rambling with a fever better go to bed.
    Later.
    Kenny

Post Thanks / Like

H

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Kam, my email is ...... [email protected] or you can can call me at 936-829-2531.....i will keep checkin to see if i can find a location to have the meet when we get everybody together ....Kam just let me know what you need me to do and i will .....

Post Thanks / Like

hey kenny count me in my # is (936) 465-0467 leave a message if i dont answer and i will return your call that day.

Greg