Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Crappieseeker Driving My New Boat

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappieseeker Driving My New Boat

Took the new boat today for its maiden vonage on Tennessee waters. Man it was cold, but warmed up later on. The motor ran like a dream and all guages and pumps are working just fine. Had no problems unloading or loading. Ran the motor about 3 hours non stop total. Marked a bunch of waypoints today and shared some of my boo condos with Eric. Thanks for going Eric. Appreciate all the help. Have fun at the Bon Jovi concert tonight. Don't forget the hairspray and the spandex pants. LOL. Here is a pic of Eric driving the boat.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like you're getting her broken in right. Won't be long before that first oil change.
    Quit Wish'in and Let's Go Fish'in
    Darryl Morris

FAMILY FISHING TRIPS GUIDE SERVICE
    501-844-5418 --- [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

congrats on the new boat, fells good doesnt it. have fun

Post Thanks / Like

How long is the boat gonna stay that clean fatboy?

Post Thanks / Like

Hot dang!!! Can't wait to see it with rod holders and electronics!! You're gonna be the boat stud of Manchester!!! LOL
    Vonna
    Yes, I fish like a girl. If you tried a little harder, you could too!!

Post Thanks / Like

Glad you got to take er out Fatboy. Looks great in the pic. That boat should make for years of fun.....
    Hold My beer and watch this sheeet!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Fatboy:

Ya done good man! You took your time, did your homework, drove all half-way across the country and it has all paid off. Sounds like you are going to be real happy with your DREAM!
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Specs please

Fatboy

How about some specs on the new boat. I am looking for a boat and would like to here the specs on yours.

Thanks
    Trialblazer

Post Thanks / Like

Fatboy thanks alot for inviting me to break in your new boat and also letting me drive it. That shows what a class act guy you are. I enjoyed it even if it was cold. You can tell by the pic that my eyes were drawed up from the cold. The boat is sharp, and it drives very well. I was a little scared of it, wasn't use to a boat that big. I'm glad I didnt bust my tail on the ice trying to jump off. I'm sure you would have posted a pic of that if I had fallen. I appreciate you helping me with my gps and for letting me mark some of your BOO. I'll be sure to post some pictures of the fish I catch from it lol. I couldnt believe a boat that size could tread water that shallow. I know you will make good use of it and enjoy it for many years. We had an awesome time at Bon Jovi. I was scared though. We were up at the very top of the Gaylord and there is no room for anything, if you were to fall, you'd fall all the way. I was a nervous wreck. yes I'm a _ussy when it comes to heights. They put on a good show and it lasted til 11:30 The girl from Sugarland was with them. Jennifer Nettles. We left there and went to Coyote Ugly and partied for a while, and after that we went to Nashville Bar. Didn't get home til 4:30 this morning. I feel pretty crappy. Once again thanks for inviting me to go in your boat. If you need help dropping the BOO, just call me and I'll help if I have nothing scheduled for that day.