Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Attention Lake Charles Area

Post Thanks / Like

Default Attention Lake Charles Area

Warning DMW1960 is on the loose! This Missouri born and bred redneck is heading to Lake Charles to sell fireworks down on Common St just like last year! I will be pulling into Lake Charles sometime early this Wednesday morning! I will have the store open at noon on Wednesday!

Any of you CDC members that want a great deal give me a yell! I will be posting more in the next few days so keep an eye on this thread! Folks this isn't a part time job for me! I travel all over the US setting up stores and selling fireworks for one of the largest importers in the nation of consumer fireworks! I do this year around plus the wife and I hold a commercial fireworks license in Missouri. We shoot the big stuff for fun! Just ask anyone on the Missouri Board!

LOL been here in Mississippi for the last 3 weeks and I am sure hungry for a mess of slabs! I put a order in for the wife to bring me down some out of the freezer. But she won't be to Lake Charles until about Dec 26. Even if you hate fireworks please stop by and talk crappie fishing! I can never learn too much about fishing!

Post Thanks / Like

Go see Dan,Dan the pyro man there will be great deals to be had and as a bonus this man is as simple as a minner he will have you rolling in seconds.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Hey bugman, you have a pm.
    Pete

Post Thanks / Like

Hey sneakypete old Bugman is busy today with Betty Lou!

Post Thanks / Like

Boys I talked with the boss last night and it looks like we are going to have several special deals going on.

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck with your sells.. My son is also running a fireworks stand, i think in Lafayette. Maybe this year will be better than last year for yall.. I know it was slower with the economy the way it was..It seems to be a little better this year.
    You can't fish with a hung line!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jlaughlin72 View Post
    Good luck with your sells.. My son is also running a fireworks stand, i think in Lafayette. Maybe this year will be better than last year for yall.. I know it was slower with the economy the way it was..It seems to be a little better this year.
    Thanks! I know I have had a record year so far here in Mississippi.

Post Thanks / Like

DMW, which stand are you going to be at? I live in Lake Charles and would be glad to go by and chat with you. I will be heading north friday morning and should be back late saturday. How long are you going to be down for?
    Dwyane
    The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary!

SMILE- A curve that can set a lot of things straight!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    DMW, which stand are you going to be at? I live in Lake Charles and would be glad to go by and chat with you. I will be heading north friday morning and should be back late saturday. How long are you going to be down for?
    I am at the one on Common St next to the body shop. Come on by and I will show you some fireworks.

Post Thanks / Like

I sent you a PM, I'm looking for a case of the whistling bottle rockets, my Tennessee supply ran out last year, lol. I just found out I can get them in Jackson Mississippi but was hoping to find a case closer to home.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast