• Pomme de Terre

2 3.45%
  • Mark Twain

4 6.90%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spring camp location

Post Thanks / Like

Default Spring camp location

Lets make sure everyone is in agreement with the location.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

I thought everything was great last year. Plenty of room for everyone and I think everyone caught some fish. If not there are a lot of people that could help that are familiar with Truman.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe have it at Pomme and pitch our tents at Buckwheats place. Bucksaw is a nice place go have it and they have tolerated us getting a little rowdy a few times. Some places are not like that. But heck when we reserve the whole A-loop who is their to piss off.

Post Thanks / Like

I voted for Truman and Twain is my home lake....... seems as though the majority of the MO Board is familiar with the lake..............and if it ain't broke??????

U

Post Thanks / Like

I voted for Truman! First off I like Pomme de Terre but I am too well known around there! Plus I worried about the construction on the spill way at Pomme de Terre messing up the Spring fishing. I like what Jared said about us taking over the Bucksaw area and them kind of leaving us alone. I know at Pomme de Terre most of us would end up in Hermitage in jail. And I know to many of those boys in law enforcement in Hickory County. In simple words they would throw away the key on me!

Post Thanks / Like

Truman sounds good to me
    I lost a nice fish up there last spring and would like a rematch!!!
    Well that's if you guys ain't already got em

Post Thanks / Like

I voted for Truman. This year I am thinkin of stayin near bucksaw to enjoy more of the evenin festivities and learn more from the "professors of Crappie fishin @ Crappie.com university. "OTD" and I will be a sophmore's this year. Look forward to enrolling in advanced classes with some of the best fishermen in the world.
    Crappie Fishing- Lots of Run...Sun...Fun...Catch a Ton...Or Didn't Get None!

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

As the new saying will go a little Wiser's will make you a lot Wiser. I sure hope you and Bruce can make the trip down. From the first night at the lodge marking maps and having a little drink over ice. To you guys getting to catch some nice fish. Could not have been two nicer guys than the two of you. Was for sure our pleasure having you two and the dog at camp with us. You will like the lodge at Bucksaw much better than your accomedations and atmosphere where you stayed last year. Much closer than before also. So now you can come early and eat breakfast and stay a little later fir the nightly campfire festivities with out having to drive.

Post Thanks / Like

"OTD" And I have been talking about how much fun we had last spring and how we thoroughly enjoyed all the great guys and gals of CDC. We have passed on many tips and methods learned from CDC to fellow anglers. The fellowship and friendship we recieved from the Mo boys is being spread far and wide. We look forward to renewing this at spring camp. Take care of yourself jared and catch a few slabs for me.
    Crappie Fishing- Lots of Run...Sun...Fun...Catch a Ton...Or Didn't Get None!

Post Thanks / Like

Had a great time last year at bucksaw. Would do it there again. With that said think it would be nice to hit different lakes. My vote is for stockton. can probably get a whole loop down at roarks bluff.
    Outlaw Walleye and Crappie Poles (anglersmidwest.com guides and gear)
    MossBackRack.com
    Jenkins Nissan(813-420-0983)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast