Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Wally marshall

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wally marshall

I am glad to hear that Wally will still be around, and that he is coming out with some new products. Best of luck Wally in the new year. Devoted fan! I have appreciated all that you have done to enhance the sport of Crappie fishing. EB
    DO-GOODER EXTRADINAR :p

Post Thanks / Like

Walley's the man!
    The truth is hard to accept, so is life .

Post Thanks / Like

glad to hear walley is still going to be arround but I did not know he was not going to be arround, I like him, he gave me his seat once at grizzly jig store, ncie guy.

Post Thanks / Like

I found this on another site.

(214) 683-4759
    [email protected]

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    “Mr. Crappie” announces distribution changes for 2011
    GARLAND, Texas (Dec. 8, 2010) – Well-known crappie expert Wally Marshall proudly announces the expansion of the distribution of his popular line of Wally Marshall signature series of rods and reels and Mr. Crappie products. As a result, crappie enthusiasts all across the United States will soon be able to find Marshall’s signature rods and reels and Mr. Crappie products at most of their favorite fishing tackle and sporting goods stores.
    “Wally Marshall and Bass Pro Shops have had a wonderful run over the past fourteen years to bring rod and reel innovation to crappie anglers of all skill levels and all ages,” Marshall said of the recent change in distribution strategy.
    The Texas-based angler says the most important message today is to make loyal followers of his branded products aware that there is an entirely new generation of crappie rods and reels currently under development and will be available soon. In many cases, the new Wally Marshall signature series will be joining Mr. Crappie products that are already available through a variety of retail outlets nationally.
    “Johnny Morris and Bass Pro Shops have been very good to me and I will be forever grateful of our efforts together. 2011 begins a whole new era for me and Wally Marshall Signature Series products and I am fired up about sharing my exciting new line up. It is an indescribable thrill to be able to share my passion and expertise with fellow crappie anglers everywhere by way of top quality products designed specifically for such a special
    2018 Triton 18TX 115 ProXS 4 Stroke
    4-HDS 9 Touch
    ACC CRAPPIE STIX

Post Thanks / Like

havent seen him on here in awhile..

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to hear it.

WALLY MARSHALL PRO STAFF
    CATCHIN' CRAPPIE GUIDE SERVICE
    CREEKS ROD TRANSPORT RACK
    870-307-2572

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by krappiekrazy View Post
    I found this on another site.

(214) 683-4759
    [email protected]

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    “Mr. Crappie” announces distribution changes for 2011
    GARLAND, Texas (Dec. 8, 2010) – Well-known crappie expert Wally Marshall proudly announces the expansion of the distribution of his popular line of Wally Marshall signature series of rods and reels and Mr. Crappie products. As a result, crappie enthusiasts all across the United States will soon be able to find Marshall’s signature rods and reels and Mr. Crappie products at most of their favorite fishing tackle and sporting goods stores.
    “Wally Marshall and Bass Pro Shops have had a wonderful run over the past fourteen years to bring rod and reel innovation to crappie anglers of all skill levels and all ages,” Marshall said of the recent change in distribution strategy.
    The Texas-based angler says the most important message today is to make loyal followers of his branded products aware that there is an entirely new generation of crappie rods and reels currently under development and will be available soon. In many cases, the new Wally Marshall signature series will be joining Mr. Crappie products that are already available through a variety of retail outlets nationally.
    “Johnny Morris and Bass Pro Shops have been very good to me and I will be forever grateful of our efforts together. 2011 begins a whole new era for me and Wally Marshall Signature Series products and I am fired up about sharing my exciting new line up. It is an indescribable thrill to be able to share my passion and expertise with fellow crappie anglers everywhere by way of top quality products designed specifically for such a special

Thats great news! I hope he continues with the Mr. Crappie High Vis Yellow line and also the WM Crappie Crankbaits....got to have them for sure. Best of luck to you Wally if your reading this.
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

His email address and phone number is listed on the Crappie.Com MAIN PAGE. He answers his email quickly.

Post Thanks / Like

Wally has been a great spokesperson for crappie fishing. I like his down home personality he brings to his videos.