Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: NightProwler64 custom jigs!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default NightProwler64 custom jigs!!!

Guys and gals, I just wanted to give Mr. NightProwler64 a little advertising on the products he sent me. He's pretty slow on shipping if you figure that 1 DAY is slow. He told me he was sending them out and the next afternoon my mail box was stuffed full with a box full of goodies.

I ordered 100 of the 1/32oz jigheads and 100 of the 1/16oz jigheads off of him and man are they sweet. I didnt really know why people liked the sickle hooks so much but now i know why. Those are the sharpest hooks Ive ever touched. I know this because when I went to get one of them out of the bag I had about 4 of them dangling from my fingers when I pulled my hand out. There dangerous to just touch so i would say there gonna be a poor defensless crappies worst nightmare.

I was buying a 10 pack of jigheads from basspro for 3.49 for 10 of them which is right at 35c per jighead. With night prowlers way higher quality jigs if only got around 10 cents a piece in his jigheads.

Weather you need jigheads or custom jigs give Nightprowler64 a try. There is just something I liked about each bag of jigheads that said "hand tied and made in the USA" that also made me post this thread. Look him up. Fastest shipper on this side of the Mississippi and very good prices!!!!!!

Robin Wash Georgetown Ohio

barrelslime is offline Moderator White Bass/Striper/Hybrid Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

So where do I see what he has?
    Personal Best 17 1/2"
    " Let us endeavor so to live, that when we come to die, even the undertaker will be sorry." Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like

I've witnessed his good work by participating in several jig swaps with NightProwler64. He's good.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    ScottV's Custom Crappie Cranks
    Crankbait Pushing Weights

Post Thanks / Like

Where do you contact them at can't find it anywhere.

Post Thanks / Like

Phone:937-743-7294, email: [email protected] or click on this link or copy and paste it; pnkomximus picture by Nightprowler64 - Photobucket

Post Thanks / Like

Nightprowlers jigs are very good, been i quite a few jig swaps with him also...

Post Thanks / Like

Hey by the way, I need to add something to this thread right away. Ive seen MULTIPLE folks on here that make and sell jigs that do absolutely AWESOME looking work. For instance, like PBUG2009 (jasonsjigs). I didnt want anyone on here that also sells jigsto feel like they were being belittled so to speak. There are lots of good looking jigs being made by multiple folks on here but just wanted to give nightprowler64 a pat on the back for selling good products. So in other words I don't want any of the other jig makers to be offended by my thread.

Post Thanks / Like

no offense taken crappiecrazed, he does make a good jig though..Ive been outts tying jigs for about a mth or so, working and pouring everyone jig heads its been hard to find time..Hoping to get back at it the first part of january

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for the compliments. Sickle Hooks are incredible sharp and seem to stay sharp longer. And just like all fishermen and women, I want a quality jig that catch's crappie and still looks good after several limits. A good looking bait adds confidents and confidents has been proven to play a big role in ones abilty to consistently catch fish.