Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 12/12 Tourney

Post Thanks / Like

Default 12/12 Tourney

How many people are planning to make the tourney this weekend? I am planning on fishing, but the weather is looking really bad. Who will make the call to fish or not? Weather.com is now showing snow with 31mph winds and another site is only calling 15 mph. Saturday is looking fine though.... I'll be out there breaking ice tomorrow and Saturday getting ready for Sunday, just in case.

Post Thanks / Like

Not me boats is put up for winter hillbilly can go if he wants but the thought of catching 200 9in fish an a 50mph ride in freezing weather on my boat is not a great time for me plus ice is ON thats were ill be all winter had fun kinda lol will be back next year

Post Thanks / Like

Heard reports of up to a foot of snow on sunday depending on how the storm moves and then brutally cold weather on Monday and Tuesday. Thought about going muzzleloader hunting in Kentucky but think I will stay in and watch Sanford and Son.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AEFISHING View Post
    Heard reports of up to a foot of snow on sunday depending on how the storm moves and then brutally cold weather on Monday and Tuesday. Thought about going muzzleloader hunting in Kentucky but think I will stay in and watch Sanford and Son.
    WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You watch sandford and son when the crazies are out fishing East Fork to???????????!!!!!!!! Sweet, I don't feel like such a hermit anymore. Lets see here, hot coa coa, but naked watching sandford and son...... OR, 50mph winds snowing like heck and not to mention getting my but kicked in my 1st tournament. No brainer, but im a panzy fair wheather fisherman. LOL Actually I would still consider it but it looks like Im gonna be a snow plowing fool come Sunday anyways.... Good luck to all you crazies. LOL The good news is, if we get a bunch of snow maybe I can afford to come get my but wooped a few times...

Post Thanks / Like

best i can tell looks like maybe 8 to 10 teams...the weather won't be all that bad... we use the same ramp and help any one that needs it... i have salt if we should need it... i am sure mike will be ok if someone needs help... i talked to mike the pay out will be after every 5th boat... 1 boat to 5, winner takes all... 6 boats to 10, pays 2nd... 11 boats to 15, pays 3rd... 16 to 20, pays 4th... and so on... if we get 10 boats there will be $750.00 to pay out... if some of you guys don't watch sandford and son, and we get 15 boats that $1,225.00
    Last edited by Yates; 12-08-2010 at 05:34 PM.
    J.I.L. <*)}}}><

Post Thanks / Like

SPECKWICK has some stuff going on with his boys and scouts....I had to have a tree cut down today in the yard so im a little tighter on $$ than I like to be, that sucker started leaning towards neighbors house, had to do it asap....that on top of the wind/snow potential (call me a sissy if you want, but if people can stay at home and cry about their football team losing my excuse is just as good).... my partner having stuff to do with his boys....tight on funds around Christmas after the leaning tree sucking my wallet almost dry....probably working saturday....well it aint looking good for me....

CRAZED you need professional help......

BRSMB...ice fishing....you and HILLBILLY need professional help...but not as much as CRAPPIECRAZED...:D

any way I more than likely wont be able to fish it....good luck to all that can...God bless & merry Christmas all...

-ROMANS 10:9- PHILIPPIANS 4:13

Post Thanks / Like

hmmm... your excuse could be you think, Tbone may show this time...
    if you guys win this time it could be $750 + that may help you have a merry Christmas ...
    Last edited by Yates; 12-08-2010 at 05:37 PM.
    J.I.L. <*)}}}><

Post Thanks / Like

BRSMB is the weenie who winterised the boat, i was game for going, actually had fun last time out.
    The weather sounds less than encouraging however, and from now till february(hopefully), will be doing all my fishing through a 6 inch hole.
    You guys have fun and be safe, i'll think about you while im pullin fish out onto the ice:D

HB

Post Thanks / Like

ice ? what lake
    J.I.L. <*)}}}><

Post Thanks / Like

If Yates pads his wallet everybodys Christmas tree will be leaning as well.

As far as Crazed there is no help for him. Believe me I have been in a boat with him and i was the one that needed therapy!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast