Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Night prowler jigs!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Night prowler jigs!!!!!

Listen ohio fellers. I purchased Some jig heads (100 1/32oz & 100 1/16oz) off of night prowler and they are SICK (that means awesome for all you old farts). They are equipped with the sickle hooks. I didnt know what all the hype was about them but when I stuck my left hand down in the bag to get one out i drew back a bloody stub. They are SUPER sharp. Ive got 10cents in each jighead and had about 35c in each jighead from bass pro and nprowlers are much higher quality. If you ever need jigheads or jigs for that matter look him up. If I didnt enjoy tying my own so much I would def. get them from him. They look so much better than mine but hey, im gettin fish on em and it makes me feel good that im gettin fish on something I made.

Heres the kicker, he didnt even wait for my check to clear to send me the jigheads.............................. SUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im just kiddin np. You will be getting my business from now on!!! Appreciate you getting them here so quick (1-day)!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CrappieCrazed View Post
    Listen ohio fellers. ... they are SICK (that means awesome for all you old farts)!!!!!!
    Ouch that hurts!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappiemax View Post
    Ouch that hurts!
    I meant that in a funny joking way...... Sorry, no offense....................

Post Thanks / Like

With your comments about old farts that serves you right. You going to hook me up with some of those?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fish Assassin View Post
    With your comments about old farts that serves you right. You going to hook me up with some of those?
    Ill tye a few of them up for ya fool............... I need to see if np has sickles with 3/4-1oz heads for toothy saugher fishin!!!???

Actually that would be a heck of an idea!!! I got some of the 1/2 ouce basspro jigheads and the stunk. Dull as heck and I was missing fish because the hooks were straightening out when I setting the hook.

So NightProwler whatcha think bout making some bigger heads with bigger sickles. Interested or you just do the crappie size????

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fish Assassin View Post
    Ill tye a few of them up for ya fool............... I need to see if np has sickles with 3/4-1oz heads for toothy saugher fishin!!!???

Actually that would be a heck of an idea!!! I got some of the 1/2 ouce basspro jigheads and the stunk. Dull as heck and I was missing fish because the hooks were straightening out when I setting the hook.

So NightProwler whatcha think bout making some bigger heads with bigger sickles. Interested or you just do the crappie size????

Post Thanks / Like

You don't have to set the hook that hard you gorilla!!! When you want to go after those toothy critters?

Post Thanks / Like

CRAZED....don't worry about C-MAX, if all the old fart jokes I have sent his way aint hurt his feelings yet, yours aint gonna...ha ha

PROWLER sent my son some of his tied jigs, we won a contest and got a free pole (BnM brush cutter) PROWLER saw that and pm-ed me and told me he would send my boy some jigs to tie on the end of his new pole. The jigs he sent are VERY nice, and PROWLER is a classy guy to do that for my son.

-ROMANS 10:9- PHILIPPIANS 4:13

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CrappieCrazed View Post
    I meant that in a funny joking way...... Sorry, no offense....................
    Quote Originally Posted by jeepguyjames View Post
    CRAZED....don't worry about C-MAX, if all the old fart jokes I have sent his way aint hurt his feelings yet, yours aint gonna...ha ha
    No offense taken here at all.....James gives me hell!

I was fishing one day and James was sending me text after text. I'm thinking how can he do this so fast.
    I finally called him. My thumbs just don't move that fast.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappiemax View Post
    No offense taken here at all.....James gives me hell!

I was fishing one day and James was sending me text after text. I'm thinking how can he do this so fast.
    I finally called him. My thumbs just don't move that fast.
    :D....and I do it well....oh and they make phones now that have a full key pad, all the letters....its alot faster than them rotary ones your used to.....:p.....

-ROMANS 10:9- PHILIPPIANS 4:13

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast