Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: crappie world magazines

Post Thanks / Like

Default crappie world magazines

hello guys and gals ! i'm looking to buy any back issues of crappie world magazines....im relatively new to crappie fishing...i just moved to south carolina from duluth georgia....maybe you exprienced guys can pass along issues you are not reading anymore .....i'll gladly pay $2 to $3 an issueand any shipping cost,.just to be fair and reasonable my name is joseph and my email address is [email protected]. i'm serious let me know THANKS !!

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome from Alabama.

I believe you will learn much more if you read some or all of the threads here on crappie.com on the areas that interest you. I personally like to read the main crappie forum, panfish forum, jig tying forum and dIY plastics. There are many great guys and gals on here who share a ton of information. You can also look at articles about fishing by going to the home page here.

If you are still interested in crappie world you can also find many articles from their magazine in their archives on line. You can read them on line. Have fun.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you !

Post Thanks / Like

THANKS SHIPAHOY41 ! i'll take your advice !

Post Thanks / Like

Logon to crappie.com, grab your favorite beverage and start reading..when you ahve questions, use the search box!!! More info than you can imagine!

barrelslime is offline Moderator White Bass/Striper/Hybrid Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

So like I promise to send you 6 magazines, and you pay me and I never send them to you, thats just like a subscription right???? LOL
    Personal Best 17 1/2"
    " Let us endeavor so to live, that when we come to die, even the undertaker will be sorry." Mark Twain