Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KyHydrografx Maps

Post Thanks / Like

Smile KyHydrografx Maps

Has anyone used these maps. Thinking about purchasing some, but wanted to find out if they were worth using. just joined this site and really enjoying reading all the useful info. Thanks for the info!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the boards! I'm not familiar with these maps, but I'm sure someone in this huge member base will know more about what you are asking. Feel free to ask anything you need to know! I'm still relatively new to this board, as well, and I have found everyone to be very helpful and responsive.
    All in all you're just another fish on my wall.

Post Thanks / Like

I bought one and will by more. They are very accurate. Don't have any of the side scans. If I understand Mr Haas right, they (ss) come with the contour maps also. I would inquire about that before purchase.
    Trump is like the guy that comes on the playground and beats up on the guys that's been pushing you around for the last 30 or 40 years.

Post Thanks / Like

We've got Big Sandy north and south plus sidescans. They are well worth the money. We have found enough structure to keep us busy for a LONG time, not to mention helping us determine where to put out new stuff.
    Vonna
    Yes, I fish like a girl. If you tried a little harder, you could too!!

Post Thanks / Like

I purchased a map some time ago. I have used it a lot in locating good spots to fish and to place structure. It is a great help and I highly recomend the purchase. I have not seen a side scan map as of yet I do hope to purchase one when it becomes available for the spots that I regularly fish.

THE BANDIT
    1 Corinthians 2:2.----Nothing else counts!!
    "This one thing I know, and that is Jesus Christ and Him crucified."

Post Thanks / Like

is this the same as fishing hot spots?? I did by FHS and downloaded to my garmin gps,,, havent used it yet,, but It is supposed to show depth contours and brush piles,,,

Post Thanks / Like

Default kyhydrografx maps

I have been using these maps for several years. They are awesome! If you would like to call and talk about them. I would be more than happy to tell you about my experience with these maps.

tom
    270-977-3814

Post Thanks / Like

Here is the link to Pat's web page.

http://www.kentuckyhydrografx.com/

Quote Originally Posted by crappiecrazy
    I have been using these maps for several years. They are awesome! If you would like to call and talk about them. I would be more than happy to tell you about my experience with these maps.

tom
    270-977-3814
    Regards,

Moose1am

Post Thanks / Like

been using them since 2001...bought the first one pat made to sell...have them all of the big sandy and tn river...sidescan is awsome...you can count the stakes sticking out of the beds...and the gps cords are on the money...most usefull maps i ever owned...
    Chuck Cissell
    Parker Marine
    Paris,tennessee

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Live On Barren River Lake Havent Heard Of These Maps Where Can You Get Them?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast