Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Patoka Lake Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Default Patoka Lake Crappie

I just purchased the "Midwest Crappie TV Series" DVD season Two with Russ Bailey. He has segments on Patoka Summer and Patoka Fall, so I am hoping to learn something from him. I know no one wants to give up honey hole info, but I've heard a lot about the walls ramp area at Patoka and Kings ramp. Would this be the best area to concentrate on at Patoka?

chaunc is offline 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Contact Russ. He'll give you all the info you need.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Send me an e-mail slipbobber

Quote Originally Posted by Slipbobber06
    I just purchased the "Midwest Crappie TV Series" DVD season Two with Russ Bailey. He has segments on Patoka Summer and Patoka Fall, so I am hoping to learn something from him. I know no one wants to give up honey hole info, but I've heard a lot about the walls ramp area at Patoka and Kings ramp. Would this be the best area to concentrate on at Patoka?

I live 2 miles from the Georgetown exit and know Patoka very well. My wife and I have a camp there and are there every weekend from april 1 till november 1. I rode the lake bottom before it was flooded and took pictues and do catch my fair share of crappie. My information is free also...Just get yourself a good map if you don't have one and send your phone number with your e-mail and I'll get in touch with you.:D

Larry

[email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Sent you an e-mail and phone number. Thanks.