PDA

View Full Version : Patoka Lake Crappie

Slipbobber06
02-13-2006, 12:42 PM
I just purchased the "Midwest Crappie TV Series" DVD season Two with Russ Bailey. He has segments on Patoka Summer and Patoka Fall, so I am hoping to learn something from him. I know no one wants to give up honey hole info, but I've heard a lot about the walls ramp area at Patoka and Kings ramp. Would this be the best area to concentrate on at Patoka?

chaunc
02-13-2006, 07:35 PM
Contact Russ. He'll give you all the info you need.

Larry-Southern Indiana
02-14-2006, 03:57 PM
I just purchased the "Midwest Crappie TV Series" DVD season Two with Russ Bailey. He has segments on Patoka Summer and Patoka Fall, so I am hoping to learn something from him. I know no one wants to give up honey hole info, but I've heard a lot about the walls ramp area at Patoka and Kings ramp. Would this be the best area to concentrate on at Patoka?

I live 2 miles from the Georgetown exit and know Patoka very well. My wife and I have a camp there and are there every weekend from april 1 till november 1. I rode the lake bottom before it was flooded and took pictues and do catch my fair share of crappie. My information is free also...Just get yourself a good map if you don't have one and send your phone number with your e-mail and I'll get in touch with you.:D

Larry

Crappieman@insightbb.com

Slipbobber06
02-15-2006, 09:16 AM
Sent you an e-mail and phone number. Thanks.