Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Jigging15

Post Thanks / Like

Default Jigging15

So how are you getting along?seen your reports so sounds like you are back on the water ,good luck at the doctor 's .have you heard anything from kevin or charlie lately?

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Having surgery on back next Tuesday to finaly get it fixed. Been out twuce since masters and boy did I pay for it the night and day after I went. Hurt like heck. BUt both times were some of the best fishing of the year. They still run through town now and then I think to the lake. Think Kevin has been all over the place maybe with work not sure. Decided not to have our monthly tournaments again until next spring. So may get it started around March or April again. Going to add live bait to the rules this year but keep it one pole. That will help during some of the tough times or frontal situations. Can't wait to getthis back fixed and get back out after it again. Should be back to work and boat ready by first week of January.

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck on the back surgery, I had some hi dollar screws put in about 19 yrs ago and have been up and going ever since. I worked construction and maintenance, not a desk job. Hope you have the same luck.

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck Jared with that back surgery. As soon as you are up to going let me know and we'll get it hell!
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

the last time I seen you was at the monthly tour. an you look like you were in alot of pain so I hope they fix you up as good as new,thanks for the invite to spiderrigged,I'll take you up on that this spring.Good luck Tuesday,take care,

Post Thanks / Like

Ya PT has got my back straight again and back pain is gone but now all the pain is from the nerve going to my knee and ankle. Would be great to have you in the boat. I have made a lot of gret friends on this site from going fishing with them. Can't wait till late march here and sounds like Febuary on LOZ is the place to be.

Post Thanks / Like

I love to fish year round,in fact when the lakes get ice on them I go cut a hole and try to scratch up a couple,beats watching TV.your right about the great people on this site

Post Thanks / Like

J,

You better get that back healed up....... I plan on meeting you a few times early on next year. Got a couple 3-4 day trips planned for Truman time, staying at Bucksaw in April & May. (Yes, I remember you like Bud Fats, not the skinny's).

In all seriousness, good luck with everything. Father-in-law has a terrible back and it pains me to see him laid up........ sure can't fish vertical when you're horizontal.

U

Post Thanks / Like

I will be ready by the time you get here. March, April and May can be great on Truman. My favorite time to slow troll minnow rigs early. Then when the males hit the banks I will switch to jigs and keep rigging the same areas for the females. Lots of fun.