Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crappiehunter

Post Thanks / Like

Question Crappiehunter

Have you had a chance to get me any info on the Middle Tennessee Crappie club yet? I sure would appreciate it if you would find out for me who to contact or talk to about it. I have kicked around the idea of having a local club here but i have not a clue how to get it started or even how most clubs do it. I would mostly just like it to be a bunch of good old boys getting together every now and then, fish, sit around and shoot the bull and have a good time. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

I would mostly just like it to be a bunch of good old boys getting together every now and then, fish, sit around and shoot the bull and have a good time. .

Fatboy, in NC we call that a nitestalkers social
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day.
    Teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day.

Post Thanks / Like

Fatboy if you find out anything let me know. I'll join up too.

Post Thanks / Like

Fatboy and Crappieseeker,
    I have not received this years info about the middle tennessee crappie club. I will call Bill Snyder tomorrow who is president. I believe he lives in Bell Buckle Tn. He works in Franklin. I seen a schedule on dougoutdoors.com a month or so ago but it is gone now. I cannot remeber the dates or sites. They are heading south to your territory though. I think they scheduled Tims Ford and/or Normandy and Woods. A few were on J Percy Priest also. I'll put that on my list tomorrow and give you a call.
    Crappieseeker, I sent you a private message the other day. I had an open spot in the boat on Thursday and wanted you to try the aluminum triton out. We'll try again soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by fatboy
    Have you had a chance to get me any info on the Middle Tennessee Crappie club yet? I sure would appreciate it if you would find out for me who to contact or talk to about it. I have kicked around the idea of having a local club here but i have not a clue how to get it started or even how most clubs do it. I would mostly just like it to be a bunch of good old boys getting together every now and then, fish, sit around and shoot the bull and have a good time. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Fatboy,
    Middle Tennessee crappie club is fishing Normandy on Saturday 10-23-04. They are fishing out of Barton Springs ramp. I called a guy this morning and he needed a partner so I am going to fish with him. I will get a schedule tomorrow and let you know the rest of the dates. Stop by the weigh in if you have time. i believe it is at 3:00pm, but I am not real sure.

Capt John Guest

Default Crappie Club for 2006

Check out this link and let us know what you think.
    http://www.wetlandoutfitters.com/cra...rs_on_tour.htm

Post Thanks / Like

Crappiehunter, I never got your pm or I would have tried my best to go fishing with you. Where did you fish at? My wife and child get on here and play around so much that they might have looked at it and I never knew it. But then again my pm might not be working correctly because I sent you one a couple weeks ago and never heard back from you. You didnt get to fish the tournament did you? I will give you my email address so that next time you can reach me about going fishing. I know this post is a couple weeks old, but I didnt know it was here until someone replied and moved it to the top. My email address is [email protected] Give me a shout sometime...

Post Thanks / Like

didnt realize this post was a year old, and wouldnt have if a Fat man from Tennessee hadnt pointed it out to me, lol. Us Bama guys might be a little behind, but atleast we got an undefeated football team. For right now that is, we still gotta play LSU and Auburn, that could be 2 big losses. Thanks Big J for keeping me up to date.

Post Thanks / Like

No problem Eric. Thanks for the chat on the phone. Just trying to look out for you BAMA transplants. LOL. MINNOWS, MINNOWS, MINNOWS

Post Thanks / Like

Check out ,Percy Priest 11/2/05 by trihull. Info on middle tn crappie club. lol
    Today is a great day

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast