Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pray request for leona clayton

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pray request for leona clayton

My wife is now confined to a bed she can't usd her legs at all, has limited use of arms, she has given up. I myself is in a state of depression trying to cope with the situation, knowing this may be the last chirstmas we have together.
    Last edited by J.E.Clayton; 11-28-2010 at 11:35 PM. Reason: added a word

Post Thanks / Like

I have spent 5 years in that state. Life is not fun during those times. God will prevail. There probably are just one set of footprints in the sand right now. Prayers from members of this board helped me thru those last weeks. prayers sent.

Post Thanks / Like

Times like these prove how fragile we really are, being mobile and then not able. She's lucky to have you J. Be reassured in the faith and the perfector of it Jesus Christ, put all your burdens on him and the holy spirit will strengthen you both. Amen.
    "Never Fry Bacon Naked"

Post Thanks / Like

Very sorry to read about your bride. We wish the best for you both.

Post Thanks / Like

So sorry to hear of your trials and tribulations. May God give you both peace in the midst of the storm. May He deeply encourage you both in the dungeon of depression (I've spend some time there, too). May His Spirit comfort you both during this time of the unknown.

Mr. Clayton, is there anything I can do to help you?
    The best time to fish is whenever you can.

Hat55 is offline Crappie Wall Hanger II * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Mr. Clayton,

When times are the darkest, remember that God will provide a peace and comfort, that surpasses all understanding. That is His promise, according to His word. Rely on Him and He will bless. I am praying for you.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Having been there just 9 years ago, I can feel your pain. Please hang in there and prayer will be your light. We will all be praying for you. The Lord is with us all. You can feel his presence. I know I do.

Post Thanks / Like

I haven been on for awhile just trying make it through the Christmas season. My wife is now terminal her cancer has returned,she is under the care of hospice right now. there is swilling in the back of her brain where her cancer is. wish I could take her place.

Post Thanks / Like

Mr. Clayton. I am sending prayer your way. I can't imagine what you must be going through. 43 years for us, and I totally understand your statement about "wishing you could take her place". Sounds like you have been also lucky to still love your bride. Take care of yourself through these days. God Speed
    "Hello, My name is Bill, and I'm a tackleholic"

Post Thanks / Like

You and your wife are in my prayers and thoughts. The Apostle Paul said; "when you've done all you can do to stand, then stand."
    AMERICANS: Willing to cross a frozen river to kill you, in your sleep, on Christmas, totally not kidding, we've done it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast