Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More shad colors

Post Thanks / Like

Default More shad colors

Got to mess around with more colors. The top one is june bug/oxblood. The bottom one is green pumkin w/blue flake. Hope you like them. Frank

Post Thanks / Like

Those look great man! I wanna try my hand at making my own, any suggestions on types of products to use? Starter kits?
    Get some stink on your hands!

STUMP HUNTER is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

The jigs look good Frank. I like both colors and think they will work very well.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER ---------
    Ascend 133X 13' - MotorGuide Xi3 & Mercury 4

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

look fantastic. Frank i like that. Motor oil looking one.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

is that the same mold as I have or is that a jacobs mold. hard for me to tell with the darker colors. they sure look good. I hope to get your samples today.

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

The colors looks good. They'll feesh.
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

It is actually a two cavity one off mold from Kevin. It is a top to bottom mold so laminates come out right. I am sure it will be out soon in more cavitys for sure

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Thump Doctor View Post
    Those look great man! I wanna try my hand at making my own, any suggestions on types of products to use? Starter kits?
    I am not a fan of starter kits. I would order what you want so you will use it. There are a few good places for molds, Jacobs Baits. Basstakle.com, Dels and Bears. Dels is having a sale this weekend 2 for 1 but dont expect to get it any time soon. All the others will ship asap. Basstackle.com has free shipping with an order over 39 dollars if think. Jacobs baits has the best variety of small bait mold. For most small bait you will need an injector get one that the tip is locked on and wont fall off. Basstackle and Jacobs have a lock pin that is easy to use. Dels has a screw on tip. Bears has a slip on tip. For supplys like plastic and colorant Bears, Dels, Lure craft and MF will get you started. I know there is more out there just dont remember. Hope this helps. If you have any more questions just ask, I am sure you will get an answer. Frank

Post Thanks / Like

I was actually wanting a top to bottom mold to start with when I sent the design to Kevin. I did not mention it and he made it side to side. I loved it so much I bought it anyway. I asked him later about doing a top to bottom and he said he did one after that but sold it. So I guess you are the one who got it. He told me he would do me one like that with more cavities. he told me that a couple weeks ago but the man has been so busy. I guess I need to shoot him another email. He sure has been good to me and makes some great molds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Franks baits View Post
    It is actually a two cavity one off mold from Kevin. It is a top to bottom mold so laminates come out right. I am sure it will be out soon in more cavitys for sure

Post Thanks / Like

thems good looking Frank....will catch slabs...

-ROMANS 10:9- PHILIPPIANS 4:13

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast