Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Gold Nugget Info.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Gold Nugget Info.

Hey Eye Guys...what can you tell me about fishing the gold nugget? I have been thinking about makin' my version of this old time favorite and was wondering if it would be worth the time and the effort? Any info. will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance and Good Fishin'.....

Post Thanks / Like

grousefly

i used to fish lake erie for walleyes when drifting and casting was hot. we would get a few on
    the nugget but it was just not as good as an inline type spinner. ( erie deary style ).
    we tipped both with crawlers. this type fishing was somewhat unique to erie and is a lot less popular even up there today.
    i really do not know where you could create a market now. good luck if you go for it.
    Yodibuzz

Post Thanks / Like

grousefly

what is it?

thanks
    fair weather

Post Thanks / Like

Fair Weather...it is a strange type of spinnerbait they made for walleye fishing...

Post Thanks / Like

GrouseFly

I fish Lake Cumberland. Walleye hit spinnerbaits here, especially in the spring after they spawn if

the water has some color. If you decide to make them, I'll buy five to try out. Chartreuse if they

come in colors. thanks

Post Thanks / Like

lol...fair weather....I use to fish Cumberland ALOT and have caught some dandy eyes down there....I let you know if and when I get them going....Good Fishin'...GF