Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: you guys are lucky

Post Thanks / Like

Default you guys are lucky

Hey there all,

Just wanted to say that you all are very lucky that you are aloud to put structure in your lakes. Out here in California its near impossible to do it. Some of the lakes here have an abundance of stucture then some don't have much at all. I asked a few conservation agents if we were aloud to place stucture in water here and they said that we would have to get approval from someone high on the food chain. But it has made me a better fisherman learning to fish lakes that don't have much structure. But I sure miss fishing some standing hardwoods and cedars. I can't wait until I get back from Korea and get stationed back in Missouri. Keep those jigs wet.

Dave
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Question Hey Dave ...

Where are you going to be stationed ? I was there in '69-70 ... Pusan (Southern tip). Take care of yourself over there. ..... luck2ya ....cp

Post Thanks / Like

Default Korea

I'm not to sure where I'll be going over there. I was there from 99-2000 an Osan up north by Seoul. I have a good friend that just went to Kunsan thats pretty close to Pusan. I might try to get there. The Air Force said that if I was willing to go back they'll let me go back to Missouri and ride out my time until retirement. So, I'm about 99% sure that I'll do it. I'll be closer to my daughter, and I'll be able to hunt and fish whenever I want. Take care, and keep those jigs wet.

Dave
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

The reservoirs near me have the same policy as it sounds yours do. The only way I have found to circumvent the problem without intentionally breaking the law is (I am fortunate to be afflicted) is the bouts with dementia I have where I really have no recollection of my recent whereabouts but my boat is full of tree debris and concrete and there are waypoints written on my fishing line box.
    Jeff
    Shoer,
    12th Degree Ninja

Post Thanks / Like

I would try that but the liberal, bunny humping himpies out here would put me jail for a long time. Thought about talking to crappie unlimited to se if they can help me out with this issue.

Dave

Billbob is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2013 Guber Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

after dark in a rain storm???? works fore me!!!
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Crappie.com Pro Staff
    Guber Pro Staff
    Cane Pole Pro Staff
    Haulin Ash Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

unfortunately the lake close at dark.

Dave

papasage is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year & Moderator GA * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

just a thought . if some one would invent a thing that would spring out when it gits wet . could git it in the water and next day you would have structor:D
    retired and now i will always fish

Post Thanks / Like

Dehydrated condo's sounds like a job for Cane Pole, does'nt it. He could have them placed by one of his robots, that way you could'nt get in trouble hehe...izzy

Post Thanks / Like

Make your condos of pvc. make them in small sections and take your glue with you, glue the long sections together with couplings. justa thought.

sometimes its better to ask for forgivness than permission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast