Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 11-22 Same ole' Same ole'

Post Thanks / Like

Default 11-22 Same ole' Same ole'

Name:  11-22-10 Hay (Small).jpg
Views: 303
Size:  72.6 KBGot up this morn and checked out the weather forecast for the next few days. Today looked to be the best of the rest so I loaded up and headed to the lake. The "old girl" has been very good to me lately. I finally got on the water around 9:00 and went UP once more. Found lots of fish right where Dave and I had left them Saturday. A quick limit followed and a couple of gooduns for kickers. Windy but lots of fun.
    Last edited by bwillaub; 11-22-2010 at 03:40 PM.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

same ole, same ole, too windy for me, glad you got out and hit'em...........
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

nice going Bob, good looking mess of fish for sure. congrats. on the good day, and I am glad to see a late start is also productive.

Post Thanks / Like

I have a dumb question....when you say "UP" does that mean you headed east out of bucksaw or west?

Post Thanks / Like

Not a dumb question at all, in fact many don't know the difference, I have always used the dam as my starting point then anything above the dam would be up, so if you put in at bucksaw and headed up it would be to the west or "up", if you left bucksaw and went east that would be down ( as in toward the dam....... hope this helps..........
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Was there today also, nobody in the lot when we left and the only person when we got back was fishing off the bank. Did not see anybody on the lake at all. We went up ahead of you and came back after you I guess, but it takes longer to get 45 than 15, finished around 2:00 I would guess. Same deal, 10-18 FOW 10' down.

Post Thanks / Like

Good job Bob! When you wanting to go again? I'm off starting saturday.
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

WOW!!! Very nice Bob!!!! You are so fortunate to live so close to such great fishing!!!

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Another great day Bob, you sure do make this crappie fishing stuff look easy. Excellent job.
    We do not want the gift of a fish; neither do we expect a lesson on fishing; what we direly need is a chance to fish

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like youre staying on the fish. There are some big 'uns in the pic too. Congrats.
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast