Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Caesrs Creek Report

Post Thanks / Like

Default Caesrs Creek Report

I fished Caesars Creek Lake twice this past week and the White Crappie are still hitting jigs and minnows fished deep. The surface water temps was right at 50 and the color is good. All ramps are accessible with no problems, other than the docks are out. Be careful around the ramps, with the water down a few feet it makes some parts slippery .
    Good Fishin'
    Nightprowler64

Post Thanks / Like

nice report i have been there my self a few times and havn't had much luck with jigs but been geting some nice blacks with minners and huge bluegills fishing on the main lake, maybe I need some of them fancy jigs lol, and I was fishing deep also but minners seemed to outfish my jig offerings 10 to 1

Post Thanks / Like

where is the picture of the minnows?

Post Thanks / Like

Nightprowler64 I maybe going out monday to Caesrs Creek, if I don't get call into work... if you want I will have a open seat...
    J.I.L. <*)}}}><

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nightprowler64 View Post
    I fished Caesars Creek Lake twice this past week and the White Crappie are still hitting jigs and minnows fished deep. The surface water temps was right at 50 and the color is good. All ramps are accessible with no problems, other than the docks are out. Be careful around the ramps, with the water down a few feet it makes some parts slippery .
    Good Fishin'
    Nightprowler64

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That's a good looking jig! Nice paint job and I think the color combo is great.. I know of a place on the Chattahoochee River on the Georgia side that I could catch a box full of lb.-2lb. crappie on that thing.. I'll be placing an order for a few of those mammajammas.. What kind of lead time do I need to prepare for for say a couple dozen jigs? Half in 1/16 oz and the other in 1/32 oz... I'm going to Georgia in March so I'll need em by then. I'll be throwing them on the shady side of docks. Could you mix some Chartruese in the tail with the white?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Invite

Thanks for the invite Mr. Yates, but I can't make it next week. However, I have many free days in the month of December. Just let me know.
    JusFshn, I'll need a week's notice, but I plan on tying more this coming week. Everytime I get a few tied up and people see them, their gone out the door. Chartreuse tail is no problem. I'm also pouring some lead jigs with the lite wire and sickle hooks.
    Slab, I'm planning on doing what we talked about but would like some time to get a few things in order. Thanks for your patience.
    Last edited by Nightprowler; 11-23-2010 at 08:26 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds good.. I'll let you know with plenty of notice

Post Thanks / Like

JUSFSHN....prowler sent my son some of the jigs he makes, they are VERY nice....nice report PROWLER.....

-ROMANS 10:9- PHILIPPIANS 4:13