Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Snake River Award

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Snake River Award

You know folks, if I was the head fisherman in the world, I would give a big attaboy award to to Bob Hinkle also known in these parts as Snake River. That man can definitely design plastic baits for Bluegill and Crappie which is my kind of fishing. Not only that, but if you ever get a chance to talk with him, you will find that he is extremely knowledgeable and very humble. I like how he answers your questions without putting you down or making you feel like you asked a dumb question. He is always helping other members here on c.c whether it be from painting tube heads to Jilly Jigs his methods work. I just wanted to publically say that he is appreciated and if Ed has a crappie.com man of the year award that he should consider giving it to Snake. If Ed does not have a Crappie.com man of the year award he should start one and give it to Snake.

Pappy and Skip should also be given awards as they are extremely helpful too. That is what makes this forum the greatest in the world.

Thank you Bob for all that you do. Be Blessed.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Post Thanks / Like

I totally agree ship. I also know if me and ol snake hooked up and had the money, we could change the industry and also make some killer mold designs as well. Our suppliers make great molds, but me and ol snake really have some awesome designs we would put into action if we could. Snake has been very good to me. He has freely given me supplies to make stuff with. We share a lot of knowledge with each other, but he also has given me products at no expense out of my pocket and I know he has done this for sever others as well. He has never once asked me for a dime. I am sure he has spent close to 50 dollars in shipping stuff to me. I wish I had the money to send him, but the good man never expects anything in return. Now that is what I call an award winner. Ol Snake definately gets my vote too. I had been thinking about this same topic for a while now but never mentioned it. Thanks snake for all you have done for me.

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I am truly lost for words ship . Thank you for the wonderful and kind words that you have said about me. This site has been heaven to me because this is one thing that I live for this to make plastic baits in fishing lures and help out other people on crappie.com with their problems. I'm very honored to have a good friend like you ship in thank you very much.

www.bobsjigs.com

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

The thing that I like most about Bob Hinkle is his great sense of humor and the fact that he is everybodys friend.
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

thank you seeker also for your kind and wonderful words.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

thank you G3 .

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

I can't see where it could hurt . Got my vote. I sure do like to pester him now and then.

Post Thanks / Like

My vote is in! Great service and very helpful. Got my first order from him last week and put them to use yesterday. Hope to have a pic to share sometime today.

Post Thanks / Like

Couldn't agree more. Hats off to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fatman

Post Thanks / Like

I ordered 100 jigs from Bob just to try em out and much to my suprise there were about 225 in my package,he said he didn't like how some of mine turned out(looked great to me)so he sent me a "FEW" extras.....the man does excellent work and is a dream to do business with,he has my vote!!!
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast