Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New baits finally

Post Thanks / Like

Default New baits finally

I finally had a little bit of time yesterday to work on a few baits. I wanted to try to see if I could do an acid rain 2 inch grub and then a bluethunder and white grub. I think they turned out pretty good. I also did a two color baby shad style in 2 inch
    Attached Images Attached Images    

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

good-looking twister tails you're doing a good job. Keep up the good work .

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Nice work glad you had time to have some fun.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys, I got a chance today to make a few more as well.

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappieseeker View Post
    Thanks guys, I got a chance today to make a few more as well.
    are you cutting the bodies to put the second color . If you are you should be trying my syringe method it is a lot faster. We use they 2 color injector today . The problem that I'm having with it is I cannot shoot even we do not have a bar like Frank has on his for the handles so I may have to customize mine, but what I did shoot come out pretty good but not the way they should really I believe with a little bit more practice. We will get the hang of it. If I'm brave enough I might try to post one but I don't want nobody laughing at me. Ha ha in mind looks terrible compared to Frank's makes me feel like I won a gold thrown in the garbage . Well we will get that down and I'm sure eventually that will make some pretty looking baits may be I sure like that baby color blue on your twister it is real pretty , especially with the white you should a shot that tail chartreuse you could've called it spring rain . I better quit lime, my head here.

www.bobsjigs.com

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

laugh at Bob??? well after the way he has picked on me I think I might.............nope not gonna do it.
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

No, I do not cut the bodies. I used aluminum foil. It is too much work cutting them.
    Quote Originally Posted by snake River View Post
    are you cutting the bodies to put the second color . If you are you should be trying my syringe method it is a lot faster. We use they 2 color injector today . The problem that I'm having with it is I cannot shoot even we do not have a bar like Frank has on his for the handles so I may have to customize mine, but what I did shoot come out pretty good but not the way they should really I believe with a little bit more practice. We will get the hang of it. If I'm brave enough I might try to post one but I don't want nobody laughing at me. Ha ha in mind looks terrible compared to Frank's makes me feel like I won a gold thrown in the garbage . Well we will get that down and I'm sure eventually that will make some pretty looking baits may be I sure like that baby color blue on your twister it is real pretty , especially with the white you should a shot that tail chartreuse you could've called it spring rain . I better quit lime, my head here.

Post Thanks / Like

all right seeker send me them also....I dont want you falling behind in school....

-ROMANS 10:9- PHILIPPIANS 4:13

Post Thanks / Like

jeepguy, if I send them to you I will not have anything to fish with when I start back fishing. I gotta resupply my stock. You could just send me all those you been gettin from snake and I wont have to take my time to make any, that would be the best way to keep me ahead in school ha ha

Post Thanks / Like

Crappieseeker, who's mold is the baby shad?CF
    The Original Woodsgoat Hater
    2011 NWR Bash Yellow Perch Champion

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast