Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: My Wild fishing friend.

Post Thanks / Like

Default My Wild fishing friend.

I thought I would share this Photo while fishing for crappie in the middle of the day. Shortly after this picture was taken we caught a small crappie and threw it to the Raccoon. It left with its prize and later returned for another hand out. Yes, I threw him another small crappie, he took it and later returned for another hand out. We didn' give him any more fish and he disappeared.

Post Thanks / Like

Funny...my son and I saw a small coon about the size of this one on a bluff where we were bluegill fishing. Didn't think about tossing him a fish, but I bet he would have appreciated it. We fed a bigger coon a bunch of Oreos one night while tied up near the bank. He ate some minnows too as we tossed them to him at the end of the trip.

Post Thanks / Like

thats funny...

Post Thanks / Like

Critters are funny as the dickens when it comes to food. I had a blue heron try and take a pound n a half crappie off the end of my line one day. I had it sitting on the water surface and as I turned around to grab the dip net. He decided he'd get him a free meal
    proud member of "Team Cup"

Indian Rocks Beach, Florida, United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Had an owl come out of nowhere one day and take a swipe at a crappie I was holding up admiring, coming close enough to knock my hat off. He actually did this twice while following us around the lake. At the end of the day buddy had caught a catfish and while getting him off the hook the owl hit it at the boat and took it to the bank for lunch. From that day forward it was called OWL Lake
    You can't finish what you don't start