Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Jig Heads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Jig Heads

Hi everyone its about time to start pouring again and this year I would like to take pre orders for the spring.We made 30,000 jig heads last year and it took 10 to 12 hours 7 days week.This year the wife has gone to work so its going to be hard to pour that many and take on alot more customers.So from now to the 1st of the year if you pre order jig heads I will sell them for 10.00 hundred you pay for shipping. Thats on the #2 and 4 sickle hooks and eagle claw.
    Now there is a new hook that just came out and they showed it at the crappie usa classic that I am going to start pouring as well It looks like the sickle but the circle part of the hook is bent back more towards the shank there saying its a better hook up then the sickle I will be testing this hook over the winter and giving feed back.I will be selling them for 16.00 hundred you pay for shipping the hooks are costing me almost 3 times as what a sickle hook costs but its brand new so they will come down like the sickle hook after the new wears off.
    So get your orders in early as of right now when you place a order its going to be a two week turn around so be patient.

Thanks James
    James & April Linderman

Vicious Tournament Team Members
    Southern Pro Pro Staff
    HI-Tek Rod Holders

Post Thanks / Like

Have you got a picture of this hook??? Sounds interesting, just wonder if they're gonna fit all the molds

Fatman