Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WM rods

Post Thanks / Like

Default WM rods

What`s up with Wally`s rods. Bass Pro only shows two different rods. Tried to order some and it said that item doesn`t exist. Went to his site and got the same message. Anybody have any idea what is going on................
    2018 Triton 18TX 115 ProXS 4 Stroke
    4-HDS 9 Touch
    ACC CRAPPIE STIX

Ranger690 is offline Crappie.com Legend and 2021 Crappie.com Man of the Year
    Post Thanks / Like

monkscrappie is offline Crappie.com 1K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I have some in stock. Have been waiting for promised delivery in Dec. Can't seem to get any answers concerning delivery. Rumor is that Wally's agreement with Bass Pro is ending.
    Maybe Caps and Coleman going to Bass pro now.

BnM is out of poles and will not have any of the Pro Staffs until "maybe" January.

Monk Monk's Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Wally is currently being sued by a man who has been using the name "Mr. Crappie" for his bait an tackle store here in Oklahoma. Since this man has been in business using the name longer they are making Wally get rid of any products with the "Mr. Crappie" name on them.

Post Thanks / Like

I sure hope someone keeps making Wally's rods, they are the best for pulling crankbaits.

WALLY MARSHALL PRO STAFF
    CATCHIN' CRAPPIE GUIDE SERVICE
    CREEKS ROD TRANSPORT RACK
    870-307-2572

Post Thanks / Like

It could be are ecomony nobody is carry any inventory. I have a heck of a time getting materials for my shop.
    Remember we was promised hope and change. I am about to loss hope and I have the change,thats all thats left at the end of the month.
    Corn Field Crappie Gear
    Member Podunk Ideas Pro Team

Post Thanks / Like

I was told by my supplier that talked to WM directly and was told that Bass Pro is dumping him, Bill Dance, and several other Pros. Bass Pro will make the same products but without their names tied to the products. Pros build the products up and when the contract is over they cut them loose and still make the products for people to buy. WM is going to produce his own products after this settles. This is what I heard from a reliable source.

Post Thanks / Like

You know it, It's all about the big companies and their balance sheets. Todd Huckabee is no longer with Quantum either. If being big is this way, I'll just stay small. I wish you well Wally, your good for crappie fishing.
    "Never Fry Bacon Naked"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crappie Gobbler View Post
    I was told by my supplier that talked to WM directly and was told that Bass Pro is dumping him, Bill Dance, and several other Pros. Bass Pro will make the same products but without their names tied to the products. Pros build the products up and when the contract is over they cut them loose and still make the products for people to buy. WM is going to produce his own products after this settles. This is what I heard from a reliable source.
    yep,, there is no lawsuit that was years ago, wally owns "mr. crappie" and "wally marshall" and will continue making rods and tackle with the names on them, I like his products and would rather not shop at bps or buy bps products, after all, I do not bass fish.
    I clever quip fishing ironic statement crappie!

Post Thanks / Like

From the last sales ad I received from BPS, I thought it was a clothing store...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast