Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: PowerBubbles

Post Thanks / Like

Smile PowerBubbles

Got me a new Powerbubbles 12V air system yesterday, haven't mounted in boat yet,cold l& windy Tues. but did get my minnow cooler & bait bucket set up, going to put a switch in line for power etc. and run the air lines maybe if it warms up alittle today; tested in the house last night all hooked up to both cooler & bucket{yes with water But no minnows }:rolleyes: looks like it will do the job, real quite. maybe I will put air valves inline also ?? What you think ? Anyone use this Type ??? Does it have to be mounted somewhere real dry/dry????
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Ive only had mine for 2-3 weeks now and I am really happy with mine. I will fish all day and when I am done I go to sit in the cockpit and fire the engine up. I just have mine inside the cockpit sitting on the floor.

Post Thanks / Like

i've had mine probably 6 months. i keep it in the dry storage box. i drilled holes to run the two tubes/hoses through and crossed the boat behind the front deck and into the livewell. i use the u2 stuff and monday i brought home 8 bass in the livewell and yesterday 9 bass. i traveled 40 miles from the river to home. the bass were as alive as when i put them in the livewell when caught. i put the u2 in the livewell just before leaving the river coming home. good stuff. and a great dinner of fried bass today.

Post Thanks / Like

I have had mine for two years and it works great.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM TWEENER!
    Member of Tri-State Crappie Anglers

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Guys, got it mounted today, every thing looks good, mounted it up under the cockpit ran one line to the back and the other to front added a switch at cockpit , hooked it up to my bait-box other line to the minnow bucket, worked real well and quite.
    Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

I hid mine under a side panel and wrapped an old T-shirt around it to quiet it down. Ran tubings to front and back seat positions with one way valves on the ends. I just set my Cool Bubbles buckets in the boat, plug the tube with the stone from the bucket into the one way valve, and hit the switch. No lost minnows and no noise.

CATCH A BIG-UN

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by slabbandit View Post
    I hid mine under a side panel and wrapped an old T-shirt around it to quiet it down. Ran tubings to front and back seat positions with one way valves on the ends. I just set my Cool Bubbles buckets in the boat, plug the tube with the stone from the bucket into the one way valve, and hit the switch. No lost minnows and no noise.

Am think about buying one of these for my boat. Are they that loud slab?

Post Thanks / Like

I don't Know about Slab, but mine is real quite

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HARLEYBOY View Post
    I don't Know about Slab, but mine is real quite
    Thanks. I didnt think it would be. but then I read what slab posted and it made me wonder.