Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: MO Conservation Atlas

Post Thanks / Like

Default MO Conservation Atlas

The Missouri Conservation Atlas has information on all MDC land. It is available on line. http://mdc.mo.gov/

Look down the column on the left, click on "Atlas"... You will have to download the current Acrobat reader (link is posted) if you don't already have it. Easiest to search by region. I use it to plan scouting trips for new waters to fish. Won't find information on state parks as they are not Conservation Dept properties. Will find lots of small lakes and ponds as well as public hunting.

I bought the print version at Barnes and Noble a few years ago... Think they're $25 or so but actually easier to use than the website.

Post Thanks / Like

I usually buy one about every 2 or 3 years, to check out the new land aquisitions. Keep one in the truck at all times, they're the best road map you can find. They show every road (blacktop or gravel) in every county. Found a lot of short cuts with it...izzy

Post Thanks / Like

i've always used the web, but it looks like a book might be the way to go. thanks guys.
    "Give me crappie, or give me death"

Post Thanks / Like

If you live near Busch wildlife area they sell them at the main office there also.