Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Truman 12/13/14

Post Thanks / Like

Default Truman 12/13/14

put in at bucksaw fri morn,sank a few beds then fished,caught 12 keepers then the lightening was gettin to close.sat morn fished for 2 hours caught a limit went back to camp an cooked fish for 8 deer hunters,they called me the camp beach.they hunted sat night so i went back fishn caught another limit but i did the oss an released them.sun fished with mike huey bite was a hole lot tougher for me caught 2/mike10 alot of fun.most of the fish came out of 2/11 fow blk/chart.

Post Thanks / Like

Good job nice to cook them up for some others, now they owe you some deer sauage.......... out of all the rain we had I only dumped 1 1/2" out of my gauge over the two days of rain.......
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a great 3 day weekend, congrats on the catch.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a good bite for you . Was that you we went buy Sat am around 8 am. Quick limits are lots of fun.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a great weekend at the campgrounds for you. Sank some beds for later limits and got limits and got to share them with others. Congrats.

Post Thanks / Like

the bite this weeknd was easy to get,every place i fished i would say every other tree had a keeper or a short,this was the first weeknd that i could not even get a bite on a minner,all jigs..learned a lesson..more clothes,never realy fished this late in the season,im hooked now..i forgot to say but i fished within 2 miles of the marina...

Post Thanks / Like

Good job, Larry. Thanks for the good report.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.