Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Magnolia Crappie Club

Post Thanks / Like

Default Magnolia Crappie Club

We have updated our website with the last tournament results on the home page down at the bottom. Check out the numbers. It was a GREAT day on the lake. We were worried about a bad front coming in but it held off long enough for some GREAT fishing! Me and my partner came in 6th with 14.05 lbs. We had 45 keepers to choose our best 10 from. We were throwing 10" fish back. Here is the web address magnoliacrappieclub.com
    B&M Pro Staff
    Driftmaster Pro Staff
    TEAM BAIT PUMP
    MAGNOLIA CRAPPIE CLUB

Post Thanks / Like

Slab looks like yall had a heck of a groop of people, our next tournament is also on Feb. 18 th we don,t have a membership like that but I wish we did keep up the good work.

mikeg

David Waters is offline Moderator Shoals Area Crappie Association Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Shoals Area Crappie Association

Well, that is one great looking group of folks. Look slike they love what they do. Our group just started this year, but we have had good tournouts at meetings and tournaments. I have recieved many phone calls within the last couple of week swith interest in the club. New members are joining at every meeting.

Good job with the club and good luck at the next tournament.
    Shoals Area Crappie Association

Post Thanks / Like

We have a great group of guys. The club has been around for 14 years and steady growing. This is my third year and we have nearly doubled since I have been in.
    B&M Pro Staff
    Driftmaster Pro Staff
    TEAM BAIT PUMP
    MAGNOLIA CRAPPIE CLUB