Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New mold

Post Thanks / Like

Default New mold

I finally got a chance to use my new mold. I did not have time to really experiment with it, so it is just basic colors. It makes a very nice 2 inch curly tail grub.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

STUMP HUNTER is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like a very good mold. The jig looks good.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER ---------
    Ascend 133X 13' - MotorGuide Xi3 & Mercury 4

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks stump. It does make a great bait. I do not use them much but it is one of the most popular baits ever and the trollers sure love it. When I am fortunate to get another boat, I will sure be using them again.

Post Thanks / Like

I have a mold that shoots 1''or so but it only has 4 cavities drives me nuts. Ya got a good looki'n bait now go get a good look'in fish for us to look at.

Post Thanks / Like

pondhopper, this one has 30 cavities. I love it. If I had time to go fishing, I surely would go.

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappieseeker View Post
    I finally got a chance to use my new mold. I did not have time to really experiment with it, so it is just basic colors. It makes a very nice 2 inch curly tail grub.
    we will take 3000 and acid rain nice-looking plastic bait their .

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up pic please

P.M. me I come up with some weird tech. Ideas I can assume its a jacobs mold. I bet. anyway like to chat sometime. Be back online at midnight.

Post Thanks / Like

snake, you have a mold on order, I will let you take care of those acid rains. Those will be a booger to make. When you get them made up, just send me half. Pondhopper, I would say it might be a jacobs mold if it is 4 cavity, could be another mold makers though. He makes good molds. I have several of them.

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappieseeker View Post
    snake, you have a mold on order, I will let you take care of those acid rains. Those will be a booger to make. When you get them made up, just send me half. Pondhopper, I would say it might be a jacobs mold if it is 4 cavity, could be another mold makers though. He makes good molds. I have several of them.
    no problem. They will be easy to make with the tail mold well we definitely don't have a 30 cavity but we do have a 24 cavity in the 2 inch coming in a course is a Jacobs. We also be ordering another 24 cavity in a 11/2" and also a 24 cavity in 1" but not before spring . I'm sure that you will enjoy your mold. I'm not too familiar with their design of twister tail but I'm assuming that it is a Southern Pro style is most of the twister tails are copied after there's well we could have fun messing with our twister tails it will be fun to match up color combinations . I think I will like a bubblegum purple on one side of the body and chartreuse tail doesn't sound like a electric chicken in I do love they florescent blue on bubblegum also with a chartreuse tail . I also like the black with red glitter and motor oil with red glitter a real good one. Here is clear with silver glitter were wanting to make up a bunch a light blue with glitter in either silver or red or something like that maybe purple also they smoke with silver or black glitter is been real popular but the number one killer is that acid rain. Hopefully that we can get that sucker let you know when I get the mold. Don't forget that we have the baby Shad with the skirt. They can be made into acid rain or three colors. We do have they tail mold for it. So they would be simple to make into the combination.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Yes it is a southern pro style grub. I will be doing the acid rain whenever I get back into pouring regularly. I have a tail mold on the way too. On those I jsut cut and re-shot. My tail mold will make it much better though. I did have a 1 and a 1/2 but I sold it. I almost kept it but I decided to let it go.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast