Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: 2010 Buddy Crappie Winter League

Post Thanks / Like

Default 2010 Buddy Crappie Winter League

Will anyone from CDC be fishing this series? I am thinking about fishing this series with my fishing partner, but not sure. We want to do this but don't know if we're good enough. I've never fished a tourney, unless the Sunrise Beach Optimist Club Youth fishing derby I did as a kid counts. I'd like to come out and fish and meet some of the members in person and maybe learn a few things from you guys who seem to be "pros". Think we might be able to compete since its right where we normally fish anyway. Hope to see some of you.
    Proof is in the pictures. Top is nine and bottom is Slabbenstein!

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Jump right in there and give it a go. There will be several members that will fish. If it is in an area you are familer with even better. Tournaments are not for everyone but you will just have to try one and see if you like it. It s cheap enough of an entry that it will not break the bank to go and try it. We have one every month on Truman that is for CDC members only. We also have the top three finishers tell how they caught them. Lures used, colors, water depth and technique used. It is a learning tournament for sure. We have had cookouts after a few of them and people stick around and shoot the bull afterwords. Lots of fun. Just jump on in one and see if it is for you. Warning it can get addictive and exspensive but also a whole lot of fun.

Post Thanks / Like

Go for it, you maybe be better than you think. Either way they are a lot of fun and very well run. As always the big fish is a luck fish, and everyone has a chance for it.
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion

Post Thanks / Like

Longliner and i plan on fishin a couple of em.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie