Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: fl bass tournament need some info

Post Thanks / Like

Default fl bass tournament need some info

HI,I am a crappie guy make no mistake . BUT the wife wants to go to the beach for a couple days ,. my question is ,theres a big bass tourney at the end of feb .BUT where?? .coming from ohio by M/H and I:D like to hire a crappie guide for a day if you know somebody . SO you can see ,I wanna play while she sits in the sun ,ANY HELP APPR .

Post Thanks / Like

BH

There are a few in FL but there at different levels (levels are Federation, Southern & Northern tours, Elite series, Majors and The Classic)...click on the "tournament" section of the bassmaster home page...that page is at

http://sports.espn.go.com/outdoors/bassmaster/index
    Last edited by slabbatical; 02-09-2006 at 06:47 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Bounty , it`s the bass master Classic at the toho chain and i believe it`s the 24,25 and 26

Post Thanks / Like

I was down at Bass Pro Shop in Orlando today and they are setting things up for the clasic next week. Drop me an email to let me know where you are planning on being, may have a name or two for you for a guide. Just depends on where you are going to be, heck, may even take you out for nothing myself.
    A gun in hand is a lot better than a cop on the phone.

Post Thanks / Like

Default coming down feb 20th

leaving louisville oh .on the 20th .should be down around lake toho buy the 23rd ,in no hurry .going to the sports show and weigh in's .