Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Wednesday

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wednesday

I'll be putting in at Bucksaw around 6:30 Wed morning. I will have an open seat if someone would like to join me. First PM gets the seat. Report to follow.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

OH MAN!!!!!!! I would love to have it!!!!! I am working already!!!

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Bob, You still looking for a partner. My brother and I met you up in brushycreek a couple winters ago
    Bruce

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

augiedog55 where have you been? Was trying to think of what your handle was a while back and knew we had not heard from you in a while. I met you a couple times in Brush creek while fishing with Bob. Good to hear from you again.

Post Thanks / Like

Bob I will be going tomorrow with Steve from Everhart's. He has a place we can go with out having to get on plane and be rough on my back. They have been catching some hogs. We are not going to keep any but I will take the scales and my phone for pictures if we get any good ones. Hope you guys tear them up around Bucksaw and we do about 35 miles away.

Post Thanks / Like

Jarrid ,Been lurking a bunch. I retired 2 weeks ago and have been to windsor a couple times and mozingo a few times. Fish are biting pretty good right now. I'll be on the board alot more now. I'll have plenty of time to fish when i want
    Bruce

Post Thanks / Like

Come on down and join me, Bruce. Will be good to see you again. 6:30 at Bucksaw.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on the retirement. Will look forward to your reports and will see you in brush creek later this winter I am sure. If you can make it with Bob tomorrow jump on it. He has been on some nice fish up from Bucksaw and has been following them from the shallow water a week or so ago to the deeper water they are hiding in now.

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck tomorrow, Jared. Take care of that back. Kinda funny how you and I were trying to remember Bruce's CDC name just a short while back. It'll be good to see him again and to fish with him for the first time.