Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: cool program to back up gps waypoints from your finder or handheld to computer

Post Thanks / Like

Default cool program to back up gps waypoints from your finder or handheld to computer

just sharing somthing that I found on the web to back up waypoints on your pc, I havent played with it alot, but it seems pretty cool from what little I have, I backed up all my waypoints on my pc with it....looks like you can add point on a card then to your device from it also......either way just thought I would share....God bless all.....

EasyGPS - FREE GPS Software for your Garmin, Magellan, or Lowrance GPS

-ROMANS 10:9- PHILIPPIANS 4:13

Post Thanks / Like

James, play with it for a few days and let us know what you think. It sounds like something I could use to store both of my waypoints.

Post Thanks / Like

PROWLER....I downloaded the free version, and it will for sure at the very leist back up ur waypoints.....but as I play with it more will post what I think....go ahead and pm me your gps cords and I will back em up also :D

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks James
    I was just talking to someone about finding a place to save my waypoints on my hand held Garmin. I hope this works.

Post Thanks / Like

I used EasyGPS for about 5 years--great software. Upgraded to ExpertGPS about 5 years ago--same company, similar features, but does alot more things. Worth the 40 bucks or so it cost back then. So 10 years experience with this software company, all good.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fished-out View Post
    I used EasyGPS for about 5 years--great software. Upgraded to ExpertGPS about 5 years ago--same company, similar features, but does alot more things. Worth the 40 bucks or so it cost back then. So 10 years experience with this software company, all good.
    I know its been 5 years but do u remember what kinda extras u get w/paid version.... Seems like a neat program, from what u can remember is it worth the upgrade.

Post Thanks / Like

Default update on usage

update on this...have been playing with the free version for a little bit and its very nice....you can do alot with it....even view your waypoints on a satalite image....any way I like it and will prob go ahead and upgrade to the full purchased version.....have a great one all...God bless