Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Fishing anyone?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fishing anyone?

It is 5 am, and my fishing buddy just called to tell me that he couldn't go fishing this morning because his wife doesn't want him to. The trip was his idea, and he is doing this alot ever since he got married. About half of our hunting and fishing trips actually go through. Something always "comes up" at the "last minute". I think it is because his wife is a "PETA" type person.
    Anyway, it was a little rough for my little 10 footer, so I had to dock fish with no results. I live in the Kansas City area, and was wondering if anyone would like to get together to do some fishing. I usually fish Hillsdale, Pomona, or Wyandotte County, but would love to try some new lakes as well. Let me know if you want to do some fishing, I'm pretty easy going. Just like to have fun and catch a few slabs.

Happy Fishing,
    Hunter
    Last edited by Sarge; 02-09-2006 at 05:16 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Sarge! I live in Lawrence Ks. and fish mainly for crappies! I was on Pomona just last Friday. Caught a bunch of keepers(over 10in) in the Dragoon Creek. It was windy and cold but, up the creek IT WAS FINE!! You also may want to join the fishers on www.davescountry.com Bunch of local fishers that you would just love to BS with. See ya on the water! <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the info Chatt, I'll check that out. Good luck,

Hunter