Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: what nerve

Post Thanks / Like

Default what nerve

I would like to share a story or just vent as my wife would call it so anyway here it goes i've always taken my kids fishing with me even when they are young cade the one who is not in public school yet goes with me during the week when im off just to avoid idiots so were fishinf last tuesday catching a good number of fish and so is this fella fishing on the next stump whan this idiot pulls right up next to him and ties off im not talking 10 ft away im talking 2 inches and as u guess it the fish spook and the bite slows down but me and my boy are still haulin them in so mister courtisy un ties his boat and begins to troll our way when he get about 5 ft away i simply ask him surley he dosent intend to tie off to our stump so then he tells me to go to h*ll and starts cussin me and telling me stories of how his grandpaw use to own the very land which this lake was built on and so forth after i told him i could care less and how proud his grandpaw must have been that he turned out to be such a fine fella he actually boards my 24ft pontoon with a paddel fearfull for the safty of my child i shoot him in the face with my fire extingushier he falls back in to his boat stumbles around wipes his face off when he can finnaly see hes staring right down the barrel of a s&w 357 i talk him out of doing any thing stupid so he unties and drives away i look over where the other guy was tied and hes long gone after settling down my son we fish a while longer just to take his mind off of what has just happend 30 minuets pass so we decide to head in when we get to the boat ramp 2 sheriff officers are there and a gamewarden they got the idiot arrested and it turns out the guy fishing on the other stump was the warden they ticket him for everything the can including endangerment of a child so i guess even during the week idiots are still on the lake just not as many as im ready to leave the warden says see there thats why we want yall to cary fire extinguishers on your boats lol we get home and my son tells his olde brothers that dad was mean to a guy on the lake and run him out of his fishing hole with a fire hose
    Last edited by CrappiePappy; 02-08-2006 at 11:37 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

He boarded you boat with a paddle in hand? He's lucky he didn't get shot!!!

Post Thanks / Like

that's a great story. it needs to be posted on the story board. copy and paste it in the new thread.
    This only my opinion, but nothing you can say will change my mind. That makes it a FACT.

Today is a Blessed Day and a Prosperous Day

Post Thanks / Like

I wish i could've seen the look on his face after he got the fire extinguisher to the face.Was it something like this
    "She's A Bute Clark"

Post Thanks / Like

what a story! some people are just plain crazy.
    "Give me crappie, or give me death"

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Nanook:

THAT made my day!
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

WOW glad youre ok

anchorpuller is offline Crappie.com 2K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Man.. what a story!

Sounds like you handled that one to a "T". I sure am glad you and your son are ok. Kinda scarey.. don't think I'll let the other half read this one.
    "Be Ye Fishers of Men" You catch them- He will clean them

Post Thanks / Like

Yikes!!!! Good Job !!!! Just bought another Fire Extinguisher.!!! Would love to see the news papr clippings.
    PieEye
    "You can't fish with a landing net in both hands, you need one hand to put something back !

David Waters is offline Moderator Shoals Area Crappie Association Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

you handles yourself well. He is lucky you were so nice. To do that with your kid right there is unforgivable. I hate that, though, becasue this guy is a local. Do you expect to have any backlash from this fella in the future. Now you will think about that everytime you go fishin. Dang, what a complete $(*&$%(*&
    Shoals Area Crappie Association

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast