Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This Is Serious - No Kidding

Post Thanks / Like

Default This Is Serious - No Kidding

Let your friends and families know about this web site!

Go to this link and enter your street address...it will show a "house" in
    the middle of the map, that's your house... all the little colored boxes are
    registered Sex Offenders!!... Click on them and you get a
    name, address & picture of the person along with his crime... pretty
    amazing and scary...it shows you where they live in proximity to your
    home and the local schools.

http://www.familywatchdog.us/

VIRGINIA GAMEFISH TAGGING PROGRAM MEMBER

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the info. Do you also supply the rope?

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Man, that's scarey. Nowadays you just dont even know who your neighbors are anymore! I gottem so close to me I just might even start leaving one in the chamber from now on. Now I'm even more glad to be getting a new puppy...........a bulldog!
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

Default It's For Real Folks

Hello Racin35, Thanks for the information. I checked it out and found one in my area. Too close. I will keep my eye on him and the kids in this area from now on. Thanks a lot. Jimmy S.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the link, lots of pervs within blocks of grandkids, will keep pistol locked and loaded

Post Thanks / Like

There's a lady living me me according to the database "she committed crimes against nature"

Post Thanks / Like

Since Hurricane Katrina most of the sex offenders have scattered and have not reregistered. New Orleans police are trying to round them up now but it may be a futile attempt. There are only a couple around my house I wonder if they are still there. A couple of summers ago my daughter and one of her friends were walking home after we finished softball practice. I no sooner walked in the door when she called me from her cell phone and told me a man in a car had just exposed himself to her and her friend. I jumped in my truck called 911 and took off. Neither the police nor I could find him (I promise he would rather the police find him). Never thought it would happen in this neighborhood. We always make the kids go in a group when they leave the house. Too many crazies out there.
    The best time to go fishing is now!:D

Post Thanks / Like

I'm glad to see that we have websites like this that let us all know where these type people live. Unfortunately as a Kentucky State Police Detective my primary assignment at this time is investigating sexual abuse complaints. I deal with these individuals on a daily basis. You would be suprised how many people are convicted of a sex crime and probated only a short time later. Their hope is that they can fly below the radar screen and then befriend another victim. This is just one tool we can use to help us prevent that.

Post Thanks / Like

Holy shiznit- I have one that lives directly across the street from me! I don't have kids, but it is good to know.

Post Thanks / Like

We moved into our present home last spring and the "cable guy" is displayed in all his glory on there ! Frightening!!!!!

THANKS!!!!!!!!! Direct TV will get a call as soon as the office opens this morning.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast