Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Drill, Drill, Drill!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Drill, Drill, Drill!

Well Smedley, I went and gave in. I drilled in my deck today. I didn't want to, but I didn't want to lose anymore poles either. LOL. I think the set up will work out now. Like you said, they had to drill in the deck when they put it together. I will have to buy one more mount from driftmaster, the atwoods have a different size hole for the mounts. I still may try and go to Belton on Friday if I get back from San Antone in time. You game? Later, TF

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats...it's almost broken in now! got to get some fish slime and some stank to it is all! We'll go catfishing one night...that should take care of it. don't' know about Friday yet. got a lot going this week and the weather isn't looking too good either. got a job interview tomorrow, closing on a refinance, and it's my anniversary. Big Day.....we might be celebrating Friday night. If the wind is down some, I might go Sunday...smedley
    Scott

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, looks like their starting to change the forcast for friday. Unless it's just pouring down, I think I will still go, probably launch at Cedar Park so I don't have to travel too far. Go up the crick some and see. I doubt I will be able to go Sat or Sunday but the next weekend is a four day for me so I am definitely going next friday also. Good Luck on the interview and the anniversary. You may want to stay home for that. LOL, Take Care, TF