Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Crappie Pro & Yum

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie Pro & Yum

Hey fishers, If you come to the Claremore Show, be sure and stop at the Crappie Pro booth. All the new products that Crappie Pro is coming out with will be displayed and for sale. Also Crappie Pro carries the Yum products. Todd Huckabee will also be there at the booth as well as giving seminars. Pick his brain then tell me the secrets you can squeeze outa him.:D Be sure and look at the custom jig heads that are dynomite colors. Have fun!! <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

definitely will check it out. Hopefully i can find some good deals on them beavertails. i would like nuthin more than to find me a good bulk of quality jigheads. Will you be there crap-chat?

Post Thanks / Like

Wanna. I'll be up here in Topeka Ks. RJ Productions has a Sport Show and I'll be doing seminars here. Really cold so the show will be well attended. The crappies are bitin' good at Perry. Be out after them next weekend! <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

I keep hearing about these beavertails . I`m kinda new to crappie fishing and i was wondering where i can find these on the web . I looked on the bp site and i`m not having any luck. Any help is much appreciated .

Post Thanks / Like

Go to www.crappiepro.com Click on products showcase. <*)}}}><

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Hey Guys lots of selections of Yum Baits at Claremore Show There are lots of beavertails in all colors and sizes and also lots of beavertails walking the floor and working the booths :D

Post Thanks / Like

yeah I got me a new selection of beavertails. pick huckabees mind on em and ended up with quite a few colors. Also bought some of those jigheads. very different lookin heads. I like the bullet shape.