Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: jelly jigs for sale

snake River is online now Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default jelly jigs for sale

Here is a new style Jelly Jig & here are the prices and sizes 1/32oz. 1/16oz. 1/8oz.
    the price for 12 Jelly Jigs is $7.25 & that includes shipping .
    You may pick head color, body color, and tail color - We have a wide variety of different materials for the tail ... you can have marabou, hackle, or hair.

Please note that we carry a full line of other plastic baits, also. For more information on this, just PM me your address and we will send you a full price sheet for ordering Jelly Jigs and our price sheet on everything.
    Send to Bob's Jigs PO Box 206 Richland, OR 97870 . We have enclosed a picture of the Jelly Jigs.

Please note we do carry Baby Shad Stingers. We do have the new size of a inch and a half, also 2 inch. We will be posting more stuff on the classifieds, in the future, so be watching for some good buys.
    Last edited by CrappiePappy; 11-05-2010 at 07:14 AM.

www.bobsjigs.com

snake River is online now Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

we went fishing today and used jelly jigs and here's what we caught.
    [/IMG]

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

looks good bob...i really like those bodies on those

Post Thanks / Like

good lookin jigs 4 sure

Post Thanks / Like

thanks guys. We are working on another batch today may be will post some pictures of them here. Also

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Great looking jigs but that paint in the eyelets would be very bothersome to me.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ragfly Jig Man View Post
    Great looking jigs but that paint in the eyelets would be very bothersome to me.
    the paint in eyelets is removed before shipping . We only wanted to display these to show what they look like . I know I should removed it before I posted a picture but I guarantee you that we popped the paint out before we shipped them out.

www.bobsjigs.com

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

He is telling you right....all the ones that I ordered arrived with clean eyelets.
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

LOL!!! I wouldn't mind trying them, but I just can't make myself order them with me tyeing 20 jigs a day. It just seems to defeat the purpose of me tyeing. Looks good, give some reports WITH PICTURES and try and persuade me. You pictures are a good start snake River.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    Always shoot for the moon, if you miss you'll still be among the stars.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hunter7711 View Post
    LOL!!! I wouldn't mind trying them, but I just can't make myself order them with me tyeing 20 jigs a day. It just seems to defeat the purpose of me tyeing. Looks good, give some reports WITH PICTURES and try and persuade me. You pictures are a good start snake River.
    don't worry I got bigger surprises coming. In if you like the above it gets better. Once you try these jelly jigs out you forget all about your tying up any more the fish just jump right on to the jellies you don't even have to set the hook.

www.bobsjigs.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast