Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Bob G

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Bob G

KERMIT & I WILL BE ATTENDING THE NEXT MEETING! IS EVERYBODY GONNA BRING THEIR OWN LUNCH AGAIN? ARE THERE ANY RESTAURANTS OR FAST FOOD AROUND THE LAKE OR IN INDIANA?
    THANKS!

HAPPY FISHIN!
    kERMIT & DIANA
    HAPPY FISHIN Y'ALL

Bob G is offline Moderator Keystone Crappie Association Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by parivercat
    KERMIT & I WILL BE ATTENDING THE NEXT MEETING! IS EVERYBODY GONNA BRING THEIR OWN LUNCH AGAIN? ARE THERE ANY RESTAURANTS OR FAST FOOD AROUND THE LAKE OR IN INDIANA?
    THANKS!

HAPPY FISHIN!
    kERMIT & DIANA
    Kermit, I'm not sure about the restaurants around the lake. I know of a couple in indiana. I am going up on sunday and I will take a look around and post what I find unless of course someone who lives close to the lake and looks at this post can help us out?
    Bob Griffith
    Ice Team Power Stick
    Clam Corp. Pro Staff
    Keystone Crappie Association member

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Guys, As for stores or places to eat, you would have to go to Indiana to get a McD's or Eatin Park or something like that. Best thing to do is pack a cooler with drinkand eats. I think I'll be there this Sat. Morning and I'll also check it out but from past trips there I don't remember any good places to eat. It is a real nice park, and fishing should be good, How is the water level at Shenango this week? A couple of my friends went to Wilhelm and did pretty good on crapppie and perch this week. Caught a bunch, keep a few and throw the rest back for tomorow . Zimmy