Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: help my buddy out Fellas!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default help my buddy out Fellas!!!

Hey fellas, vote for my buddy and he may win a trip To lake El Salto with joe thomas. He is as of now in 10th place out of over 300 people that have submitted photos. He got this hog out of Lake Waynoka last year the first time we went out. We have no clue how much it weighed for we didnt have a scale but It was a hell of fish. Help him out fellas. He's a bass fisherman at heart and would love to win this trip!!!!!

MONSTER OHIO CRAPPIE

Post Thanks / Like

You guys may remember the story behind from last year on this fish but it would be neat for him to with this trip!!! This trip is supposedly going to be with joe thomas (ultimate match fishing). The ironic thing about this fish is that We were fishing out of my boat and noticed a bunch of structure just off the end of one of the property owners docks. You could see the specks on the si unit plain as day. His first cast he got this fish. The next day I was fishing that same area by myself when an older gentleman walked out of his beautiful log cabin home to talk with be and let me know that he and his son had thrown some brush out off the end of his dock and welcomed me to fish around his dock any time I wanted. After bsing with the fella for about a half hour he spilled the beans that his son was JOE THOMAS. Not wouldnt that be neat for dave to win this contest with a fish that came off of the end of Joe thomas dads dock. I think that would be pretty neat!!!! Anyways, hope you vote for him. He is a very deserving oponent!!! Great fisherman and outdoorsman!!! Go Dave!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I voted, yeah that was an awsome catch no doubt.
    O_C_B