Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Fatboy, wanna come up and do some "scouting" before TT?

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Fatboy, wanna come up and do some "scouting" before TT?

I ain't no pro, but I know how to use this GPS. I am betting technology against some mighty good fishermen. They will probably kick our butts, but..........it ain't over 'til the Fatboy sings. lol. If you can make it, it will have to be on a weekend (day). I can not skip school ( until I retire or I am dead). lol. Let me know one way or the other.

Cane Pole
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

I plan to be there on the friday before in the early a.m. if that is ok with you. Early as in before lunch.

Post Thanks / Like

Cane pole,
    It is nice to see other educators on this board that like to drag a crappie in the boat every once in a while. I teach at Lavergne High school in Rutherford County, Tn. I had a good spring in the Big Sandy area, but that is the only time that I actually fish Ky. Lake. I am planning on fishing the TT, but I am not absolutely positive. I plan to make a practice trip before the tourney in a week or two if you are interested in someone tagging along or you are more than welcome to jump in the boat with me. We might be able to "teach" each other a thing or two. If you are interested let me know. Todd Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Cane Pole
    I ain't no pro, but I know how to use this GPS. I am betting technology against some mighty good fishermen. They will probably kick our butts, but..........it ain't over 'til the Fatboy sings. lol. If you can make it, it will have to be on a weekend (day). I can not skip school ( until I retire or I am dead). lol. Let me know one way or the other.

Cane Pole

Post Thanks / Like

Default You are on

Quote Originally Posted by crappiehunter
    Cane pole,
    It is nice to see other educators on this board that like to drag a crappie in the boat every once in a while. I teach at Lavergne High school in Rutherford County, Tn. I had a good spring in the Big Sandy area, but that is the only time that I actually fish Ky. Lake. I am planning on fishing the TT, but I am not absolutely positive. I plan to make a practice trip before the tourney in a week or two if you are interested in someone tagging along or you are more than welcome to jump in the boat with me. We might be able to "teach" each other a thing or two. If you are interested let me know. Todd Miller

Post Thanks / Like

Default You are on

Quote Originally Posted by crappiehunter
    Cane pole,
    I will take you up on it, but need to work out a date and time.

Cane Pole

Post Thanks / Like

The weekend of Nov. 6th and 7th may be best for me. Check your calendar and let me know. If that is bad for you I may be able to change some plans for the weekend before. I may even get sick one day and make a long weekend out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cane Pole
    I will take you up on it, but need to work out a date and time.

Cane Pole