Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: good news on Jacob bait's

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default good news on Jacob bait's

we just received a e-mail from Rick from Jacob bait's Rick has informed me about upgrading his site to make it a lot better for his customers. So look for a complete changeover on his site. He also informed me that he will be handling raw plastics coloring and also glitter it will be coming aboard in the month or two . We are looking forward in seeing that what Rick comes up with . I'm sure that he will carry the best in supplies a word or two about people that are wanting multi-cavities Rick will build multi-cavities if you ask him . He recently posted on his site he built a bunch of molds for a customer in if you will noticed special order and look at the mold you will see that they are huge. I think that he is still the best there is in the industry for building molds . We ranked him number one, not only because that he does good work for me because he doesn't for everyone else , so keep a close eye on Jacob bait's you will notice a big change coming.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

thats good news snake.

Post Thanks / Like

I love his molds. T ry to buy at least one a month, hard to keep up with all of his new stuff!

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappieseeker View Post
    thats good news snake.
    yes on I'm sure when he gets done you guys will really like it.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MuskyGary View Post
    I love his molds. T ry to buy at least one a month, hard to keep up with all of his new stuff!
    yes keep a close eye on Rick. He's always coming up with something new I know for sure that he's got some new stuff coming up. I'm glad to hear that you buy one of Rick's molds every month. I'm sure that you're going to like his new site set up any keep in mind he will have Raw plastic in the future. Also coloring and glitter and I do not know what else that he may stock I'm sure that he will have the finest material there is he is building me for molds right now which nobody seen this is a brand-new design of mine I will post them probably the end of next week or so.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

I am a devout customer nearly every dime I get free goes for one of his molds. They are not only excellent molds but the sizes and styles are completely within my fishing range. They look like something a fish would eat. Some baits I see make me think of Batman ,should I keep them in the bat utility belt or the bat tackle box in twinn engine bat boat. HMMM! fishing holy delima.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry I just could'nt help cracking a joke . Think I'll go soak my head .

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pondhopper View Post
    Sorry I just could'nt help cracking a joke . Think I'll go soak my head .
    that's okay Hopper we like somebody to make us laugh

www.bobsjigs.com