Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Trans Siberian Orchestra Ad

M R Dux is offline Crappie.com Legend , 2018 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Trans Siberian Orchestra Ad

I usually get annoyed by the pop-up ads but just saw that TSO has one on here now. Many folks have never even heard of them but most have heard some of their music and didn't even know it.

I grew up (in reality, I refuse to grow up) in the 60s and 70s and love the music of that era, especially the groups that blended classical and rock, like Moody Blues, Electric Light Orchestra, Beatles to some extent, etc. My wife and I only heard about TSO a few years back but they have been around for more than 10 years. Our son turned us on to them thru a YouTube video of a Christmas decoration display on a house on OH.

We bought tickets to their show in Nashville that year (2006) and were blown away by it. The most unusual thing about the show was the crowd. There were families with small children, young folks with all their piercings and wild appearances, folks our age (50s) and senior citizens much older than us. The music was most enjoyable and the stage show was unreal. The thing that impressed us the most was the fact that before each show, they give $1 of each ticket sold to a local Children's charity like a hospital and present a check to that charity on stage. They are also very patriotic and recognize our soldiers who are not home for the Holidays. Many of their songs are remakes of Christmas songs we have known since childhood and have religious overtones.

I want to thank TSO for advertising here and encourage all here to check out their music and their concerts. We have seen them at least once each year since 06 and have our tickets for the Nashville show on Dec 12th.
    www.crappie-gills-n-more.com
    Podunk Ideas Pro Staff /test platform
    PICO Lures Field Rep
    Excel Boats Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

I saw them in Little Rock a couple of years ago around Christmas. They can really get you in the mood!!
    DP
    I am a heterosexual male. 2 Chronicles 7:14
    "If my people who are called by My name will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from Heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land."

Post Thanks / Like

saw em in cape girardeau, MO, few years back, good times
    I clever quip fishing ironic statement crappie!

Post Thanks / Like

Have their xmas theme song on the ipod, and like to crank it up every once in a while on the way to work, an enjoyable song
    GO BIG ORANGE !

I meant to behave, but there were just way too many other options available at the time.

Post Thanks / Like

Christmas Eve (Sarajevo) is probably their most recognizable song and really is fantastic! I too have one of their albums in my iTunes/iPhone and one of these days I'll see 'em in concert.

Post Thanks / Like

The best show you'll ever see ,their music is awsome , the girls in the group are all hot .Not that I noticed.
    The fish were bitting yesterday, The fish will bite tomorrow,,, today I must buy my fish

Post Thanks / Like

best concert I've seen. My son also loved it. or maybe it was the good looking violinists...LOL...

Post Thanks / Like

I love TSO... another one is Mannheim Steamroller,,, great music...
    PJ
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me,,