Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Cowan 10/31

Post Thanks / Like

Default Cowan 10/31

Fishing pressure was light in the morning with 30-deg temp and a nice cool breeze. A limit of 30 was easy, just keepers were harder to come by. Had 17 in the lucky bucket after a day of fighting the wind. All were released back for another day. Sailboat racing was still going on. The marina docks are pulled and stored in the two coves across from the marina. My last trip to CC, the 9.9 died and wouldn't start back up and had to be towed back to the ramp. I've not had a chance to check it out yet, so I knew a few spot of Cowan withing trolling motor distance. The motor started and ran fine today...go figure.

Good Fishin'
    Nightprowler64

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Good report and catch. Congrats.
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nightprowler64 View Post
    Fishing pressure was light in the morning with 30-deg temp and a nice cool breeze. A limit of 30 was easy, just keepers were harder to come by. Had 17 in the lucky bucket after a day of fighting the wind. All were released back for another day. Sailboat racing was still going on. The marina docks are pulled and stored in the two coves across from the marina. My last trip to CC, the 9.9 died and wouldn't start back up and had to be towed back to the ramp. I've not had a chance to check it out yet, so I knew a few spot of Cowan withing trolling motor distance. The motor started and ran fine today...go figure.

Good Fishin'
    Nightprowler64
    Is the ramp by the dam still in? I used the camping ramp last time I went, too cold and windy to do much and no fish on the finder near the island or ramp area that day.

Post Thanks / Like

Any attractors in Cowen that anyone`s willing to confess to?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lowellhturner View Post
    Any attractors in Cowen that anyone`s willing to confess to?
    theres a good chance I will know where a few are in the spring....call it a hunch...

-ROMANS 10:9- PHILIPPIANS 4:13

Post Thanks / Like

Am sure it won`t happen in the wee hrs of the morning, would it? And forgive the suggestion, hopefully they will slide (realatively) silently into her depths, an anoynomous gift to help the fish we all appreciate SO much...forgive me, but been there, done that...to whom ever, BE SAFE!!! (And stealthy)