Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Halloween at my house this year...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Halloween at my house this year...

I thought I would do things a little different tonight and this year I gave the kids who came by the house a choice....

I mean, I have become a Crappie fishing fool. In addition to being a rabid waterfowler I am now addicted to fishing for the slippery devils and thought I could share my new found appreciation with the locals. This is how it looked at 8:01 PM tonight....

I guess they liked the Kit Kats instead of my fish or Snickers. Maybe it was too much...

Post Thanks / Like

I bet if they would have been filleted and fried, thing would have turned out differently. LOL
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    ScottV's Custom Crappie Cranks
    Crankbait Pushing Weights

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zettler View Post
    I thought I would do things a little different tonight and this year I gave the kids who came by the house a choice....

I mean, I have become a Crappie fishing fool. In addition to being a rabid waterfowler I am now addicted to fishing for the slippery devils and thought I could share my new found appreciation with the locals. This is how it looked at 8:01 PM tonight....

I guess they liked the Kit Kats instead of my fish or Snickers. Maybe it was too much...
    Sent me your address, next year me and my granddaughters will come by and take care of that cooler for ya :D
    Alan
    ------------------
    Tight Lines to all
    Roll Tide Roll

Post Thanks / Like

would have been funny if some kid took the whole cooler..

Post Thanks / Like

Am a whole lot of too old to tricker treat, but I`m with Scott V; at least you wouldn`t have had to worry `bout washing a plate covered with delicious golden brown deep fried crappie crumbs, THAT would have been a TREAT!! (Where`d you say you live?)