Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: shad stinger victims

Post Thanks / Like

Default shad stinger victims

been using snakes shad stinger for several weeks now.....great jig, holds up well.....heres some of the victims..(the great lookin young man in the pics is my son, we fish ALOT together)Name:  IMG00078-20101015-1501.jpg
Views: 848
Size:  150.3 KB.Name:  IMG00215.jpg
Views: 749
Size:  143.7 KB.Name:  IMG00090-20101023-1617.jpg
Views: 682
Size:  147.6 KB.Name:  IMG00214.jpg
Views: 782
Size:  145.7 KB we have caught alot on em these are just the one we got on film....have a great one all, God bless....

-ROMANS 10:9- PHILIPPIANS 4:13

Post Thanks / Like

are these from the old style shad stingers? Those are some nice looking fish. Keep that boy into fishing and away from the girls.

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

did your boy catch most of those fish . I bet he did . Well you got 450 more coming of the baby shed Stanger I hope that you guys continue to catch them on that little plastic bait.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappieseeker View Post
    are these from the old style shad stingers? Those are some nice looking fish. Keep that boy into fishing and away from the girls.
    SEEKER...these are on the old style.....we got the new style in transit as we speak.....Im sure they will be just as good, and prob better....will give a report on them also....well keeping him in to fishing, no prob....the girl thing...well....

Quote Originally Posted by snake River View Post
    did your boy catch most of those fish . I bet he did . Well you got 450 more coming of the baby shed Stanger I hope that you guys continue to catch them on that little plastic bait.

SNAKE...that that little man always catches more than me ......he doesent play sports or anything, but I tell ya fishing is his thing.....for 10 years old he's talented for sure, has alot of potential as far as fishing goes, its funny to see a 10 year old look at the depth finder and note the water temp and say dad we need to fish for em like this.....some kids throw football and baseballs, mine throws crappie lures :D.....ya them stingers are awesome snake, they hold up great, one day him and I went out and I fished about 6 hours with one, beating and bangin this thing on all kinds of stumps, rocks etc and prob close to 80 fish, the only reason I had to change is I caught a large mouth and he thrashed it good...any way thought you would like to see your handy work put to use....have a great one everybody God bless.....

Post Thanks / Like

Great PICS!!! That boy looks like he likes to kick his Dads butt LOL. Glad to hear Snakes baits hold up so well (really got to suck up to the wife so I can order some), but you don't say what color you were using???

Fatman

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    Great PICS!!! That boy looks like he likes to kick his Dads butt LOL. Glad to hear Snakes baits hold up so well (really got to suck up to the wife so I can order some), but you don't say what color you were using???

Fatman
    yea he kicks my butt all the time....if you look in the back by the depth finder you can see he took my toy car away and told me to concentrait on catcing fish....:D.....man fatman, start doing some laundry...or dishes or somthing so she will give you an allowance ha ha......I ordered 2 color combos to start with (have more on the way now) and they have both produced, white/bubble gum & black/chart green, on a 32nd weedless grousefly made head has done well for us.......Name:  IMG00072-20101012-0940.jpg
Views: 689
Size:  146.9 KB

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

love the picture with the fish I like the water, it definitely has a crappie look to it . Yes I would took your toy car away from you to so you can concentrate on what you're doing. Shame on you for bringing your toys fishing I deftly would do dishes so you can buy more bait it helps a lot to do a lot honeydews I went fishing last night. Well, the stingers did not produce for me, my little scorpion did the trick . They were very hard to catch. They just didn't want anything they want something with action and they took it very fast. They did not want you to present it slowly they wanted that sucker flying in the water and it's very unusual because they're usually slowing down and this time a year is the water is cooling off but not last night . We did not catch very many about five all white .

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

jeep I keep trying but with screwing up my hip and the $20 copay twice a week for physical therapy (Believe me it really does help) I'll just have to wait for a bit. I don't ice fish and with the snow starting already my season is over till the spring.

Fatman

Post Thanks / Like

sorry to hear about your hip Fatman. I am in college taking Occupational Therapy Assistant. If you ever need therapy services, please look into OT as well and see if they can help you. Please promote my future field of work, and I wish you nothing but the best recovery and I hope you get back to fishing. That is OTA's holistic approach is that you can do the things you enjoy.

STUMP HUNTER is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

That's a great catch and the pics are good too. Looks like y'all found them biting, congrats on your day.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER ---------
    Ascend 133X 13' - MotorGuide Xi3 & Mercury 4

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast